First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Blk BD 2.3 Auto - 1/11/22+9/21/22 11/29/22
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks awesome!! One of the first things I’m gonna do when I get mine next month (hopefully)… there’s a place here in LA that says they do 3 coats and it will last over 10 years…. Anyone ever heard of that?
I don’t know anything about this stuff, it’s all pretty new to me.

Sassy51

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Blk BD 2.3 Auto - 1/11/22+9/21/22 11/29/22
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great1

I did the same and very happy with the results. My Bronco shines even when I'm off-roading.

Ford Bronco Full paint correction and ceramic coating results ✨🤩 broncodozer
If your Bronco’s free this Saturday, I’d like to take her out? Dinner/movie…long walk on the beach?

Nakigara

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ceramic coat is similar to a wax just last longer depending on quality around 5 years I think. I'd do it but I can't afford it and I don't want to spend days doing it lol

Sponsored

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$650 for full body paint correction and ceramic??? I was quoted like $5k for that here in Colorado.
If this was in CA, it would cost $650 to reserve a time just to talk to the guy to get a quote with an estimated start date of Q4 2023.

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow - that looks amazing.... :)

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. And I think I see Greenway Plaza. Hello Houston!

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is “paint correction” (fancy word) what a custom body shop calls “cutting and buffing”? If so there’s lots of places around here that you could get that done for $600-800. Clay bar nothing scientific, just some elbow grease. I did my Shelby and SD ( that sucker has a lot of area) myself and not that bad. Take your time.

The ceramic coat I know nothing about. If you wheel ain’t nothing that’s gonna keep scratches and nicks off… make some not as noticeable but still there.

Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
$650

For those in Houston area, PM me and I can get you contact info. This guy is the best. He routinely does Porsche, Ferrari, Benz, BMW. All 6 figure cars. People come from as far away as Dallas and New Orleans for his work.
Aaaaaaachooooooooobullshit, no way unless he’s using yours to advertise. As many others have chimed in this is thousands of dollars of detail work. 🤩

OP
OP
NuclearBronco

NuclearBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aaaaaaachooooooooobullshit, no way unless he’s using yours to advertise. As many others have chimed in this is thousands of dollars of detail work. 🤩
Guy I have been going to for 5 years now works from home, so very low overhead. This, and the quality of his work, is why he has a 4-5 week wait time. I have had 4 different vehicle done by him. Had my Vette 5 years and still looked showroom new after a wash 5 years later. No water spots or swirling in clearcoat. Cleanup is must easier.

If you get a quote from a shop that has to pay rent for the facilities, then $1200 to $1500 would be reasonable. The quotes of $2300 to $4500 are way out of line.

Ceramic coat will not protect you from brush scratches or rock chips. PPF in strategic areas for rock chip protection. If you are off road rock crawling every weekend, just go ahead and rhino line the whole thing. :D

Though he is inexpensive, people don't take Lambos to him cause he's cheap, they do it because he is good:

lambo.jpg

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey, I know that parking garage. Active Auto Detailing does damn fine work, my old BMW will be going to him soon.

BroncoBill65

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hyundai Tucson Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got mine back from having XPEL PPF put on my high impact areas. Going in for Roof to Road ceramic this weekend. Detailing shop put a good coat of wax on it when they were done and said it was good for about 3 months. Ceramic will be good for years, with much better hydro properties. If you want to put wax on your vehicle every 3 months, go for it.
Sponsored