First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I get that, but if said tree branch hits it hard enough you're fixing a dent and repainting anyway. I can repaint a lot of panels for $4k. I'm sure for some people they can justify it, I'm just having a hard time doing it. My Bronco doesn't belong on the trail if I'm that worried about minor scratches.
This was a garage wall and the PPF saved it:
Sponsored

BBSBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm getting Xpel done on my hood and doors for my 2-door. Trail pinstripes are one thing, scratches from people that open their doors into mine is another.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I meant more in the context of will they cover it if you're in a collision afterwards, but may still the same answer
excellent question. I will ask my insurance company.
We had the PPF on my wife's front clip and she was in an accident. The insurance company (Allstate) covered the cost of replacing the PPF on the car.

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well Done! Looks great!! I have the same FE Cactus. Question for you…..did you get any accessories? i ordered mine with the pod lights, rock lights and keyless entry and wondering if anyone is having issues getting those accessories at the time of delivery. My build date is 8/9.

btw, I have a Mini Cooper S convertible used solely as a tow car behind our RV. We wrapped the front end and it has worked great to shield against damage being flat towed behind RV.

Sponsored

66chill

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500, 2017 Raptor, 96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Suntek PPF is also another good brand to look at. I PPF’d nearly my entire GT500, with ceramic on top of it. Cleaning it is a breeze and definitely helps protect the paint from rock chips, and in the case of the Bronco, branches, rocks, etc. After seeing video of the mud flung up the sides of the doors from the tires, I’m definitely going to wrap the majority of our Bronco as well. But the PPF is nearly invisible and with the ceramic on top, shines like no other!
Ford Bronco Full PPF wrapped my entire Bronco First Edition ! 10C27DE8-E066-4768-B412-49161908FEF4

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I will second those that said quality matters with the installer you choose. It is worth the extra money. Definitely check reviews on any installer you consider. Ceramic coating before and after.

Heads up for anybody in the Southeast I will be using Derrick at Atlanta Protective Films:
https://atlantaprotectivefilms.com/

Derek Johnson is the BEST installer in GA, hands down. My friends and I have been using him for over 15 years.

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Suntek PPF is also another good brand to look at. I PPF’d nearly my entire GT500, with ceramic on top of it. Cleaning it is a breeze and definitely helps protect the paint from rock chips, and in the case of the Bronco, branches, rocks, etc. After seeing video of the mud flung up the sides of the doors from the tires, I’m definitely going to wrap the majority of our Bronco as well. But the PPF is nearly invisible and with the ceramic on top, shines like no other!
Ford Bronco Full PPF wrapped my entire Bronco First Edition ! 10C27DE8-E066-4768-B412-49161908FEF4
Nice lawn mower. Must take a while tho being only 1 horsepower

66chill

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice lawn mower. Must take a while tho being only 1 horsepower
This is just down the street from our house. These horses (wild mustangs) roam the area occasionally. It's a neat sight for sure, so long as they are destroying the neighbors grass and not mine. lol

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

God that orange is gorgeous. I mean damn!

Sponsored

66chill

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
God that orange is gorgeous. I mean damn!
Thanks man! It's probably one of the single best orange colors I've ever seen on a car. Ford nailed it with this color!

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is just down the street from our house. These horses (wild mustangs) roam the area occasionally. It's a neat sight for sure, so long as they are destroying the neighbors grass and not mine. lol
Very cool pic!

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks man! It's probably one of the single best orange colors I've ever seen on a car. Ford nailed it with this color!
Yea, that is definitely one of the best oranges I've seen

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I want to do this to my FE when I get it. I'd love whatever film OP used that has a 10-year warranty. @Middleton_Sasquatch What film did you use?

Any idea which film is best/better/also has that level of warranty?

Also, anyone have a recommendation on a place in the Bay Area that does PPF?

(Sorry for all the questions. I read a previous thread about this and it was kind of all over the place... and this one actually has pictures. :) )
What "Bay"? If you mean the San Francisco Bay Area, SS Customs is the best shop on the peninsula. (Redwood City, CA)
Sponsored