• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maryland Full Set Husky mats 4dr $140obo

EverestWC

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For sale is a FULL set of Husky mats out of my 2022 Wildtrak that I sold. We had the mats for about 5 months. They’re in great condition.
IT INCLUDES 2-front mats, sinlge
May that goes across whole 2nd row and the rear cargo mat.
Paid over $250.
Local sale preferred Hagerstown MD area.

32DE6F78-AE17-42B4-BD50-3CFB3FC8076F.jpeg

C25DE236-3891-413F-A86B-F5405C204B8B.jpeg
Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the trunk mat sit flush in the trunk with the option to have the tie downs stick through? Or do you always need the tie downs to poke out for it to sit properly

OP
OP
EverestWC

EverestWC

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does the trunk mat sit flush in the trunk with the option to have the tie downs stick through? Or do you always need the tie downs to poke out for it to sit properly
Sorry just saw this question. To be honest I’m not sure, the tie downs never seemed to be in the way or cause any problem. I think they stick through.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did these ever sell?

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live out west, so this probably isn’t for me. But I’ve been eyeing these vs my OEM ones. They seem to pick up every scuff. I’m looking for something that that stays relatively nice looking (baring mud, snow, major dirt). Did you find that these scratch easily?
Sponsored