Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw the expand arrows on the top left side of the Carplay screen as I drove into work this morning. App notification from Fordpass notified me the update occured.
….and I bet you didn’t have it hooked up to trickle charger or any of the other “tricks” others have been trying…

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merry early Christmas to me! Hahaha
Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) 72B78CD6-4A9A-40C3-B963-5FE5C68948B3

Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) 6AD9B78B-4EB2-495A-A2A2-E9A0F0312F30

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My truck was just built and hope it comes with the latest version from the factory. At tis point all I can see online is this
Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) 1671641956063

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My truck was just built and hope it comes with the latest version from the factory. At tis point all I can see online is this
Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) 1671641956063
With how things seem to happen and no communication from ford. Might have sync 3 and one AC knob that has numbers and one that doesn’t. So frustrated by how they do business. Thank goodness the vehicle is super cool to own.

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine just updated today so that was a pleasant surprise! Bronco was built Sept. 01, 2021 if that makes a difference. Who knows how Ford is pushing the updates. You would think it would be a fairly simple process.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine just updated today so that was a pleasant surprise! Bronco was built Sept. 01, 2021 if that makes a difference. Who knows how Ford is pushing the updates. You would think it would be a fairly simple process.
Dang it figures. I kill myself for two days like a low rent Russian hacker and now they roll it out. 🙃. Well it is much nicer to have that bigger map shown!

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With how things seem to happen and no communication from ford. Might have sync 3 and one AC knob that has numbers and one that doesn’t. So frustrated by how they do business. Thank goodness the vehicle is super cool to own.
My sync says 4.0.22294 who knows that it all means but that’s what i see now.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang it figures. I kill myself for two days like a low rent Russian hacker and now they roll it out. 🙃. Well it is much nicer to have that bigger map shown!
Mine still doesn’t have it as of this morning so your efforts were not in vain

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not mean to down-play your excitement about this update, but what is so exciting about it......what changes come in the update that are useful?
I have "Alexa" but only full screen on the Carplay Nav.....not full screen on the regular Carplay.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your Ford dealership should do it for free if you are under warranty. If they try to tell you that you are running the latest software, bring receipts and screen shots.

All you have to do is tell them that FDRS says that your modules are not up to date. If you they can show you that your modules are up to date in FDRS, then I would believe it, otherwise they need to update it.
If there was a legitimate concern with the current software they would issue an SSM or TSB to cover it, but updating a module just because you want the latest version isn’t a warrantable repair. Ford would bounce that claim very quickly lol

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I were to take my vehicle to the dealer and ask that they update it to the latest FDRS would it override the ForeScan updates I have made? (Sport, double honk, etc etc). Apologies if this has been asked before.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I were to take my vehicle to the dealer and ask that they update it to the latest FDRS would it override the ForeScan updates I have made? (Sport, double honk, etc etc). Apologies if this has been asked before.
I had to re do the forscan changes after.
Sponsored