Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just went into the Ford Pass app and it says mine was updated yesterday at 4:00pm. Haven't driven it since about 3:45 yesterday and my wife took it to work today, so I guess I will see it this afternoon.
Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Use the Bronco to get you Sync version not the app. System > settings > about sync (IIRC)
This is how I got the photos I posted in #955

The app will tell you when the last update was (or at least it is supposed to) if go to the Vehicle/Features and Settings tab and click on Software Updates.
I found that info as mentioned in post #956, but the way others **seemed** to be talking about it elsewhere in the thread, I thought there might be a "menu pick" somewhere in the Ford app where you could see the current Sync version, the way you can see the "Oil Life" (e.g. Vehicle -> Status -> Oil Life), as opposed to finding it in the message center where you could have accidentally deleted the message.

foremi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, T1 V10, T7, YXZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For anyone still waiting for this update, go into your WiFi settings in your car and connect to your WiFi network. If you have a way to monitor the bronco through your WiFi/modem see if it has any activity.

When I got home earlier around noon I went in and double checked it was actually connecting to WiFi like I had setup back in November when I took delivery and sure enough I looked a few hours later and there was almost 4GB downloaded by the bronco. I just went out and looked and it updated between noon today and now (~5PM) even though I have it set to update at 1am every night.

As you can see in my picture, it wasn’t ever connecting even though I set it up a few months back.
Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) 525AA8D7-4213-46CF-B6C0-19D84705E492

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is how I got the photos I posted in #955

I found that info as mentioned in post #956, but the way others **seemed** to be talking about it elsewhere in the thread, I thought there might be a "menu pick" somewhere in the Ford app where you could see the current Sync version, the way you can see the "Oil Life" (e.g. Vehicle -> Status -> Oil Life), as opposed to finding it in the message center where you could have accidentally deleted the message.
Yeah, I don't have a lot of trust in the app. I had to do a full system reset within the first three months of having the Bronco because either the app or the radio lost connectivity. I haven't tried a reset agin because it is a pain in the ass to have to put all of the settings back to where I want them (and I don't car about carplay, but I DO want my map updates!).

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

went to the gym this morning before work no full screen, leave my house for tennis, I get the notice that my 22 WildTrak got the update - mine still has the speed limit on the dash, even with no route planned on the Ford Nav.

works well and no issues thus far. I hope those of you who have not gotten the update get it soon!

IMG_1354.JPG

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

went to the gym this morning before work no full screen, leave my house for tennis, I get the notice that my 22 WildTrak got the update - mine still has the speed limit on the dash, even with no route planned on the Ford Nav.

works well and no issues thus far. I hope those of you who have not gotten the update get it soon!

IMG_1354.JPG
Speed limit goes away when you have a route.

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Speed limit goes away when you have a route.
gotcha - misremembered and thought it was the other way around. appreciate the correction - I will double check that tomorrow. I'm sure mine is no improvement over what is out there though.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Totally stoked that mine updated today as well..........MY22 Badlands. Power-Up 3.5.3.......
Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) IMG_7681.PNG
Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) IMG_7680

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I actually tested this morning and even with a route planned on the Ford nav, I still have the speed limit on the dash. Hope others have the same or maybe another version for those that do not will be out soon

F3F45DC9-D3F1-490D-8102-E6912E336788.jpeg

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually tested this morning and even with a route planned on the Ford nav, I still have the speed limit on the dash. Hope others have the same or maybe another version for those that do not will be out soon

F3F45DC9-D3F1-490D-8102-E6912E336788.jpeg
Try it on the CarPlay nav. As soon as you confirm the route the speed limit goes away in the dash

Sponsored

spartacus1882

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the update notification in the app yesterday. But when I finally had a chance to check the Bronco, I still didn't have the arrow to expand. Wonder whats up with that.

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Try it on the CarPlay nav. As soon as you confirm the route the speed limit goes away in the dash
Tried it and yup - speed limit vanished once a route was plugged into the iphone map. Fortunately I use the nav in the Bronco - at least for the next 3yrs.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tried it and yup - speed limit vanished once a route was plugged into the iphone map. Fortunately I use the nav in the Bronco - at least for the next 3yrs.
Thanks for testing!
I don't get to drive very often. :(

foremi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, T1 V10, T7, YXZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for testing!
I don't get to drive very often. :(
Is this a bug? I’ve never noticed but can’t imagine why it would go away because nav is going.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this a bug? I’ve never noticed but can’t imagine why it would go away because nav is going.
Yes. It was working when I went to the dealer for the front drive shaft recall and it stopped working on the way back. I used Apple Maps/carplay both to and from the dealer.
I got notified of the upgrades while it was in the service bay.
I didn't think to check Ford Nav on the way home.
Sponsored