• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Carolina Fully Loaded Badlands Sasquatch for Sale - Cactus Grey Soft top

mcalc55

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys,
I was lucky enough to get notification this past week that my loaded Badlands Sasquatch (2.7, Cactus Grey, Soft top) was assigned a build date.

Attached is the build sheet. I did end up going in a different direction as I needed a vehicle sooner than this and was going to let things shake out and expected to take delivery much later. As a result I thought Iā€™d reach out to this group and see if anyone has interest. The price before tax, title, fees etc is just under $60k.

If youā€™re interested in making an offer, feel free to shoot me a PM with your offer or if you have other questions. Iā€™m located in Charlotte, NC

I understand this may upset some folks here but I would have to make some money on this for it to be worth my while. Either I can refuse Delivery or drive it for a year and sell without much consequence.

May the odds be ever in your favorā€¦

Ford Bronco Fully Loaded Badlands Sasquatch for Sale - Cactus Grey Soft top CADEB738-C1E5-477E-9CDE-DBA4123C7DE7
Sponsored

Last edited:

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had any takers? Nice build!

Bury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V90
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How would this deal work? Would the reservation be transferred to the buyer, or are you going to buy the car, pay sales tax/reg, and then flip it?

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ā€˜23 Porsche 992T; ā€˜20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How would this deal work? Would the reservation be transferred to the buyer, or are you going to buy the car, pay sales tax/reg, and then flip it?
Interested in the answer to this question also.

OP
OP

mcalc55

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested in the answer to this question also.
Iā€™d be taking delivery. Itā€™s the smoothest way to make this work. I think anything else is going to expose us to the dealer imposing mark ups etc.

Sponsored

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ā€˜23 Porsche 992T; ā€˜20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Problem is your buyer would then be financing a pre-owned not a new car, which will affect interest rate, etc. I wouldn't be interested in that scenario.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Problem is your buyer would then be financing a pre-owned not a new car, which will affect interest rate, etc. I wouldn't be interested in that scenario.
My credit union would treat it the same as new. Even used I get better rates than Ford new.

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may know someone interested if you want to get rid of it, let me know.

Bury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V90
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€™d be taking delivery. Itā€™s the smoothest way to make this work. I think anything else is going to expose us to the dealer imposing mark ups etc.
In that case, we'd both pay sales tax (at least per CA law) so that's gonna be hard.

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys,
I was lucky enough to get notification this past week that my loaded Badlands Sasquatch (2.7, Cactus Grey, Soft top) was assigned a build date.

Attached is the build sheet. I did end up going in a different direction as I needed a vehicle sooner than this and was going to let things shake out and expected to take delivery much later. As a result I thought Iā€™d reach out to this group and see if anyone has interest. The price before tax, title, fees etc is just under $60k.

If youā€™re interested in making an offer, feel free to shoot me a PM with your offer or if you have other questions. Iā€™m located in Charlotte, NC

I understand this may upset some folks here but I would have to make some money on this for it to be worth my while. Either I can refuse Delivery or drive it for a year and sell without much consequence.

Ford Bronco Fully Loaded Badlands Sasquatch for Sale - Cactus Grey Soft top CADEB738-C1E5-477E-9CDE-DBA4123C7DE7
This is my exact build and there is no word on when I will ever see it with reservation on 7/14/20 still. I am interested in it. Depends on what you are looking to get for it?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll give you $30k for it...

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey guys,

CADEB738-C1E5-477E-9CDE-DBA4123C7DE7.jpeg
My build date was week of 7/21, so who knows. Things seem to be moving faster now and there are a ton of folk that really had no idea about the whole reservation thing anyways. So, good luck. My current and most spurious offer is $32,000 as that is what my Base will end up costing.
Sponsored