Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I'm in the process of potentially converting my reservation to an actual order, but I'm trying to figure out if I should go with the BB or Badlands.

The Badlands comes out about 2k more expensive, but I still get the mid package, MIC top, towing, and the 2.7. (No Squash)
The Big Bend to fully deck it out came out to 50k as well with the mid package, MIC top, LED, Aux switches, towing, 2.7, and adding the squash.

Is it better to get the Badlands no squash or Big Bend with squash as that's the only difference at this point that I can see.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally I don’t give AF about the squatch package so I’d take the Badlands with the way better interior with the good suspension and disconnect etc.

Sponsored

Silver&Black_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally I don’t give AF about the squatch package so I’d take the Badlands with the way better interior with the good suspension and disconnect etc.
👆 This, 1000% 👆

Also, the stock BL sits higher than all other non Sas trims, and 33s will be better as a daily driver than a squatched BB.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Biggest choice to determine is the MGV vs cloth. I'm in a similar boat. The cloth will be cooler in the sun and warmer in the winter (not taking seat heaters into account). Less built in butt sweat factory on cloth. The MGV supposedly cleans easier but does it feel like nice fake leather? If not going to choose High or Lux, then the BD might save you some cash over your BL.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

this is definitely a tough decision and I have chose to go opposite of popular choice.
It really has to do with life choice. If you are going to be serious about offroading you
should definitely go BadLands. If you do light off roading and are wanting to save a little money go big bend. Most everyone on here from what i have observed pretty much preach, get what makes you happy.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you are fine with 33's and prefer the MGV then badlands is a good choice. If you have any inclination towards 35's that 2k difference will easily grow to 4-6k in the future, especially since you will need a re-gear with the auto.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you are fine with 33's and prefer the MGV then badlands is a good choice. If you have any inclination towards 35's that 2k difference will easily grow to 4-6k in the future, especially since you will need a re-gear with the auto.
"Need" depending on the chosen gearing on the BL.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mike777

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for all the feedback! As this is my daily driver and I’m only going to be using it really to tow a camper to camp grounds with some light off roading I’m thinking BB. I don’t really see myself doing heavy rock climbing so saving the extra few k may be worth it as I’m already getting the squashed BB with all the extra features mentioned.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for all the feedback! As this is my daily driver and I’m only going to be using it really to tow a camper to camp grounds with some light off roading I’m thinking BB. I don’t really see myself doing heavy rock climbing so saving the extra few k may be worth it as I’m already getting the squashed BB with all the extra features mentioned.
Exactly why I went BB SAS. The money savings and I don't heavy off road at this point in life! So I still have just what I need in the BB. It's enough to get me through the trails I go on now plus good road tripper. Mine also be my daily! I decide the 35s aren't what I want I'll drop to a 33! Plus I want to move to a Badlands later probably won't have any issues selling it!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door or 2 door? For me, a 4 door has to have Squatch...so there’s the answer if it was mine. I would pony up and get a Squatched Badlands, but if you can’t...get the BB with Sas. If 2 door, 33s fit it fine so it’s BL.

Last edited:

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs