Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I personally won't be doing any of these upgrades, but these actually look pretty good. The whole truck looks badass. Good job!
Sponsored

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope they ship to canada

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford teaming up with Healy and Gittin, promoting racing and entering King of the Hammer was genius. I was initially going to heavily mod the Bronco, but after the Off Rodeo I was thinking it was more than capable stock. Now, after watching this I’m thinking.....yes....yes I do need long travel and 40’s......

These are good problems to have.

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting, I'm not headed down the 37" path, but I would think about picking up a rear bumper... maybe front too.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just when you thought the front camera couldn't be blocked any worse...

Will be interesting to watch, but just prototype stuff now.
Yeah. Still hoping at least a few aftermarket approaches account for the camera, intercooler, and ACC unit. May not be a high priority for hardcore offroaders, but for anyone that wants to keep their rig as a daily driver... (Which is one of the key selling points of the Bronco.)

I like the general look of these bumpers, but I'd like to see some options that aren't so angular. Keep it themed a little more retro like the Bronco - and not a stealth aircraft. Would also like to see the bumper-mounted swing out spare, like the RTR build.

mandrew

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. Still hoping at least a few aftermarket approaches account for the camera, intercooler, and ACC unit. May not be a high priority for hardcore offroaders, but for anyone that wants to keep their rig as a daily driver... (Which is one of the key selling points of the Bronco.)

I like the general look of these bumpers, but I'd like to see some options that aren't so angular. Keep it themed a little more retro like the Bronco - and not a stealth aircraft. Would also like to see the bumper-mounted swing out spare, like the RTR build.
I completely agree man. Let's see an option that tucks the winch and maintains the front camera and ACC. Relocate the factory intercooler or even work in a front mount performance intercooler.

Aaonter

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks like an awesome product. Anyone looking at the 4WP lift should hold off. I know it is hard but that lift looks not tuned. This one still flexes in the front even with the added height.

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it’s starting…
Ford Bronco Fun-Haver 2021 Bronco parts coming! Added: walkaround and Rubicon trail footage by Loren Healy 1628292998569

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yep, sliders look great and that lift with 37s is the go anywhere mobile. watching this

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The only thing I’m not 100% about is how much the winch blocks the grille. Might be an issue on hot summer days when running up grades and whatnot. Everything else looks awesome. Really like the coilovers and frame mounted rock rails :cool:

Never been an issue on Jeeps, happens all the time. Questioning it makes sense, but there hasn't been an issue for tons of Jeeps and trucks. At low speed the fan is doing all the work, and there is plenty of space for the fan to pull air through the grill. At high speeds the air flow will just go around the winch, and the fan is also doing it's job. It won't be an issue. However, I do like if the winch can be mounted more integrated with/behind the bumper, but, this is hardcore stuff and approach angle is a big thing.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those bumpers look good. Only thing that would be interesting is if they had the spare tire mount for the rear bumper similar to the RTR one. I like the style of these much better and the fact that they do not go the width of the flares.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm old enough to remember when people were losing their minds because the Bronco had an IFS setup and therefore would not be able to 'rock crawl'. This is far more than anything I would attempt in my Bronco, so I'm good.

Ford Bronco Fun-Haver 2021 Bronco parts coming! Added: walkaround and Rubicon trail footage by Loren Healy 1628292998569

People that say that aren't aware of or are forgetting how well IFS cars do in ULtra4/King of the Hammers. Granted, the straight axle cars do well also, but Loren Healy, Jason Sherer and Shannon Campbell have all won with IFS cars. I think we're going to be totally fine with IFS, and it makes it more comfortable on the trail and better handling on the road. Yay Bronco! :giggle:
Sponsored