First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now this is a fun-to-watch video for a Sunday!!

I'm not into rock crawling fun adventure, perhaps It's because I don't have the money to do it šŸ˜‚, but it's really fun to watch it.

I hope they can get their Bronco soon to start watching them to do all mods that I'm expecting from them to do!
Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking good.
For everyone that is excited about this my guess is that the entire set up is way north of 10K.
I am not saying it's too expensive, but I remember all the crying when the other companies pricing came out.
Well they sure didnā€™t say ANYTHING about prices. A person as to have money to burn to buy that set up and good for them šŸ‘ Work hard play hard .

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, the drivers not stock, but yeah still pretty sweet.
True, but as good as Loren is, he canā€™t make the rig do things itā€™s physically incapable of. For him to hang with the StepChild on a technical run with basically just a 2-inch lift and some 37sā€¦. THATS fracking cool AF!

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can't wait for this stuff, and more, to come out.

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I was planning to build a Bronco to tackle trails like thisā€¦Iā€™d look hard at a 2 door. The shorter overall length and extra breakover angle + a 2ā€ lift and 37s would be šŸ‘Œ

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's what people told Elon too. Just sayin.
The bronco takes the cake on design and on road handling. If Iā€™m going into the rocks it will be in a wrangler. A stock TJ rubicon can do exactly what that modified bronco did. JS

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The bronco takes the cake on design and on road handling. If Iā€™m going into the rocks it will be in a wrangler. A stock TJ rubicon can do exactly what that modified bronco did. JS
Mid or long travel on the Bronco and it will be the jack of all trades.

Sponsored

TimboSlice

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated with footage from Rubicon trail by Loren Healy:

Updated with walkaround video by @ne2000

Fun-Haver 2021 Bronco-2.jpg

Ohhh buddy

https://www.fun-haver.com/pages/fun-haver-bronco

UPDATE: I asked for an ETA:

A813A3D9-1757-46AB-803F-2D78A7A337C9.jpeg
I need those shock mount sliders, rock sliders and bumpers. I have the same feeling about the front bumper that he explained. I'm not a big fan of it jutting out super far and losing approach and departure angles. Just look at the ARB front bumper for example...I also love how the sliders are angled up and far out enough to protect the side body.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not that I'll ever wheel that gnarly a trail it still hurts my pride to see that 15 year old girl drive so much better than I can.
That young lady can drive! Sheā€™s a chip off the old block. Dad is going to have to watch out for her competition in a few years.
Seriously, how awesome is it when you can share your passion with your child and they not only get it, they are all in. Iā€™m pulling for the whole family, have fun, andā€¦SEND IT!

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didnā€™t Ford partner with them for aftermarket parts? Also that thing absolutely ripped on the trail. So refreshing to see someone actually testing it and not going over a couple of pebbles and saying ā€˜well the Rubicon is better!ā€™

Last edited:

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True, but as good as Loren is, he canā€™t make the rig do things itā€™s physically incapable of. For him to hang with the StepChild on a technical run with basically just a 2-inch lift and some 37sā€¦. THATS fracking cool AF!
Agreed. The way she drove up that pass - it was like a tank just crawling. I kept waiting even for some hard on gas or big bump but it just creeped its way forward.

Great video. Really impressed with the drive train and power output.

Once I get my Bronco paid off, it will be time to start saving for some mods - of course at this rate I may be able to pay for mine in cash with the continued delays...