Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice I’m also in GJ! Is your reservation through Western Slope Ford?
It was, I moved it to Glenwood Springs. Have you heard of any good Colorado deals?
Sponsored

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It was, I moved it to Glenwood Springs. Have you heard of any good Colorado deals?
I haven’t yet but I have my ear to the ground looking. I work at Enterprise, so we deal with Western Slope quite a bit for loaner rental cars and such. Why did you switch to Glenwood Springs?

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks - that's helpful. Yeah, 24 gets crazy some days/times.

I'm talking about the very long dirt roads between Westcliffe and the Sangres. I drive 40ish on them, so we're probably not talking about the same roads.

Also, would never drive on the sand dunes, but I was thinking more the roads around the dunes like Medano Pass, for example. Make sense?

Thanks for your feedback!
Man reading this conversation is bring back some great memories elk hunting with dad up there near Medano Pass and the dunes. Coincidentally we used to make the trip up there in 91 Bronco. ?. That was a long time ago though.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I haven’t yet but I have my ear to the ground looking. I work at Enterprise, so we deal with Western Slope quite a bit for loaner rental cars and such. Why did you switch to Glenwood Springs?
Salesman was more engaged and guaranteed no D & H and no add ons.

Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 Spyder, 992 GTS, Citroen 2CV, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can it be true that the G.O.A.T. modes do not affect the suspension? Based on what I’ve been able to find, that seems to be the case, but it makes no sense. The suspension requirements for pavement, dirt roads, rock crawling, etc. are wildly different, and the suspension dynamics have been adjustable on every vehicle with modes for more than a decade so it’s certainly not new technology. I must be reading this wrong. The G.O.A.T. Modes must affect the suspension, right?
Sponsored