Sponsored

Gadget Dash Rail (can't recall official name) - Where listed!?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just watched this video on a 67d.com rail. They used adhesive mounting pads in addition to screws.

I have 67designs products in my f150 for holding my iphone and ipad mini when overlanding & offroading. Top notch products!

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What accessories I mount to my dash are between me, the designer and manufacturer of the ā€œDriverā€™s Magic Assistant dash-mounted Bowling Ballā€, and God.

I guess I was wrong when I thought I still lived in a little place I like to call AMERICA.
I remember when Lamborghini first made the Countach, they couldn't package it with the spoiler due to safety issues. So they literally had a guy in the lot at the factory bolting them on as needed (customers needed to say that they understand the risks, blah, blah, blah...), so they can sell the car.

Ford can't control what people put up on the rail, so it's risky for them to include it. Plus, I'm sure if they did include it, they'd have to factor that into the crash tests and the design of the airbags.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It literally just occurred to me that Ford has been doing something like this for a while in the interceptors.

Here are pictures I just took:

Ford Bronco Gadget Dash Rail (can't recall official name) - Where listed!? F5DBA4DE-EDEA-49FA-A1CD-8096F91436C2

Ford Bronco Gadget Dash Rail (can't recall official name) - Where listed!? D8184191-F066-4D64-BF20-BAE1A9763C29

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
BRONCO is being scanned as Iā€™m writing this. Billet aluminum modular picatinny style rail is in development now. It will even have the laser annealed picatinny station numbers to reference device locations. Iā€™ll start a thread on this part very soon.
Ford Bronco Gadget Dash Rail (can't recall official name) - Where listed!? FCE8AA1B-712A-45E2-B405-2EBF674FF9D9

Sponsored

Drvmustangs

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang convertible / 2015 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BRONCO is being scanned as Iā€™m writing this. Billet aluminum modular picatinny style rail is in development now. It will even have the laser annealed picatinny station numbers to reference device locations. Iā€™ll start a thread on this part very soon.
Ford Bronco Gadget Dash Rail (can't recall official name) - Where listed!? FCE8AA1B-712A-45E2-B405-2EBF674FF9D9
Please let us know when thereā€™s come available! Very cool!

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition