First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
will the Bronco have an integrated garage door opener? sometimes a button on the rearview mirror. If so, standard, an option??
Sponsored

OP
OP
bomkrb

bomkrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've built a thousand builds, can't seem to find it, you know the answer then answer, just trolling, move on
I’m sorry. I thought you were trolling.

The link I posted is the B&P. If you look at the “Lux Package” you will see the garage door opener.

If you would have used the search function at the top, you would have found plenty of answers to your question.
Im moving on now.........

OP
OP
bomkrb

bomkrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m sorry. I thought you were trolling.

The link I posted is the B&P. If you look at the “Lux Package” you will see the garage door opener.
Im moving in now.........
so only lux?? that's why I couldn't find it.

Where you moving into??

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But, I could be wrong but all mass produced vehicles are mostly similar.

What I mean is that couldn’t I go to the parts dept counter after I get my Bronco that I bought without the Lux package and buy the driver side sun visor with the home link buttons on it and simply remove the visor my non-Lux Bronco came with and then install the new one and “click” into the wiring harness that is likely behind the A pillar?

this is my plan anyways....

Or I’m going to do this, which I did for my 2 Jeeps:

Last edited:
OP
OP
bomkrb

bomkrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your mom. ? ?
Are you an apple user? If so there are homekit enabled universal garage door opener's available i can find the info if you like. It will allow the app on screen via the standard wireless apple carplay. Push button on sync 4 s reel open door!
Sadly, I'm not. Using the garage door opener i have will be fine, makes no sense though that a 2021 automobile doesn't have that as standard.

OP
OP
bomkrb

bomkrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They have the same for android auto, I am just not familiar with those units.
Something to explore. For our Subaru Crosstrek, all they had to do was swap out the mirror at the dealership.

Will the mirrors be "powered"? Direction of travel maybe, i know with mid package they auto dim.

WLDBST

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

will the Bronco have an integrated garage door opener? sometimes a button on the rearview mirror. If so, standard, an option??
It is totally ridiculous but it is on the Lux only. I bought a new Ranger FX 4 XLT and no garage door opener. Only on the lariat. I picked up a Nexx garage door kit. Works with your smartphone. I use Android. Work's great, also has geofencing so it automatically opens when I get home.

OP
OP
bomkrb

bomkrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you wanted to get down and dirty you could splice the constant power to the vanity lights, skip the programming. I don't advise that but it works. Manufactures have to power that on/ off with ign. Someone gets into your car or its unlocked and next they are into your house.
My garage for opener is sitting in my unlocked car in my driveway now. Has been for years. I prey for someone to break in, but sadly all my guns fell out of the boat last weekend, so pissed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
bomkrb

bomkrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is totally ridiculous but it is on the Lux only. I bought a new Ranger FX 4 XLT and no garage door opener. Only on the lariat. I picked up a Nexx garage door kit. Works with your smartphone. I use Android. Work's great, also has geofencing so it automatically opens when I get home.
Really, auto opens? That's nice, uses lots of data?

WLDBST

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really, auto opens? That's nice, uses lots of data?
No it does not use a lot of data. It only detects your phone when you are the distance you set it to. Then it would just be using your battery. You can also do it manually and with Alexa which the Ranger has and I am sure the Bronc will too.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is this garage thing all of you are talking about?. And why is the door opener is so important?...

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's my big question: Does the garage opener work (is it powered) when the vehicle is off? My Toyota Land Cruiser had a powered garage door opener when it was off. That was bad enough in a vehicle with e roof. I am terrified of a topless vehicle where that works while parked in the driveway.

Huff

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No it does not use a lot of data. It only detects your phone when you are the distance you set it to. Then it would just be using your battery. You can also do it manually and with Alexa which the Ranger has and I am sure the Bronc will too.
Will it show up as an app on your touchscreen from your phone? That maybe a good fix as well. Probably cheaper than buying a visor from Ford (at least $150).
Sponsored