Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree I just use my clicker, Velcro’d down low in front console. Can’t see it, works on feel. Don’t see why people feel need for an integrated visor button.
Because the home link will not open the garage if the car isn’t on. Meaning you need a key. A thief can break into your car and open your garage if you have a separate opener.
It’s a theft and burglary deterrent and security measure.
Cheap insurance.
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you have a Chamberlain brand door opener (Sears, and a few others) look for the MY Q symbol on it. If you have this you can hook up to Apple Home or I am sure Android has some App. I just pull up and say Hey Siri open north door, and like magic my door opens.
For tomorrow’s project, I’ll try to get Voice control to access MyQ as a work around since MyQ and Android auto don’t play together.

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For tomorrow’s project, I’ll try to get Voice control to access MyQ as a work around since MyQ and Android auto don’t play together.
I have Apple Home and it works great. Here is a Google Site that might help. Google Assistant

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As much as people dislike the Alexa add-on, I was able to open my Garage Door with it this morning. Nothing like have a 'voice command garage door opener'. My Lux sun visor opener works fine, but when I'm setting up to turn into the driveway, it's not convenient to take one hand off the wheel. Another bonus... How often do you leave the house and wonder, "Did I close that freaking Garage Door?". I can just ask, "Is the Garage Door Closed?" and get a reassuring response without having to take out my phone and check the door status.

I'm also able to turn lights on (and off) with the Alexa as well, so I can come home to a well-lit house when the sun is down.

Just another reason to Love this Bronco!:D

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

or....you could use the garage door opener that comes with the door when you install it.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs