Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s awesome!!!
Engraved Blueprint Art on Etsy is where it came from. They are fantastic to work with and have basic sets now for 2 door and 4 door (mine was the first 2 door they did.) Now that they have the basics in the system, they can and will personalize it for you... everything from your VIN to any mods that you've done. Mine showed the flares, hood scoop, wheel/tire package (although I've changed them since it was made.) Very high quality and great folks to deal with!
Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's mine... sorry for the lighting, it's etched on brushed aluminum so it picked up every light and shadow when I was trying to take the picture. It's 32" x 40" (if I remember correctly. I added the pic of the Bronco below it so you can see the detail and customization they did in order to make the print match the Bronco.

Bronco Blueprint.jpeg

Peters Mill Bronco.jpeg
Hey, nice idea!!!

You said "they"... is this something I could have done? Many exterior lights, bumper and would like the specifics listed like you have done.

Possible? Thx

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Engraved Blueprint Art on Etsy is where it came from. They are fantastic to work with and have basic sets now for 2 door and 4 door (mine was the first 2 door they did.) Now that they have the basics in the system, they can and will personalize it for you... everything from your VIN to any mods that you've done. Mine showed the flares, hood scoop, wheel/tire package (although I've changed them since it was made.) Very high quality and great folks to deal with!
HAHAHAhahaha, Thanks for posting this! Just asked you... lol

Thank you my 2 Door Brother!

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, nice idea!!!

You said "they"... is this something I could have done? Many exterior lights, bumper and would like the specifics listed like you have done.

Possible? Thx
If I'm understanding you correctly, yes. The "they" I was referring to was the crew at Engraved Blueprint Art. From Cody on down through the designers. When you go to purchase you can identify the custom pieces you'd like included. They'll ask you to submit to them some pics showing the mods so they can capture them correctly. They'll even walk you through how to take the photos so they scale correctly. Once you've submitted what you want, they'll send you a proof of your print to approve, or further adjust. Once you're happy, they'll laser etch it on whatever medium you prefer. I chose the brushed aluminum as I have aluminum pegboard on the walls in the garage and this matched it well. They can etch on several things, from glass to wood to metal. Just have to walk through the options! Hope this helps!!

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HAHAHAhahaha, Thanks for posting this! Just asked you... lol

Thank you my 2 Door Brother!
Of course I'll have to get them to do me another after I add that damn hood you've been teasing me with for almost a year now!!

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Of course I'll have to get them to do me another after I add that damn hood you've been teasing me with for almost a year now!!
Too funny! I've been clicking through Etsy Bronco page, way too much stuff! Can you send me a link or something so i can find it?

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too funny! I've been clicking through Etsy Bronco page, way too much stuff! Can you send me a link or something so i can find it?
Happy to!! Here ya go....

Ford Bronco 2021 Laser Engraved Wall Art. Blueprint Sign - Etsy

Here is their direct website too...

Engraved Blueprint Art | Custom Laser Engraved Blueprint Artwork | Cars, Planes, Ships & More!

I need to add that I am in no way affiliated with the company or its personnel. I do not receive anything in return from them for mentioning them. I am merely a very satisfied customer trying to share with the family on here! In case anyone was wondering.... a shame that I have to put this in here, but....

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy to!! Here ya go....

Ford Bronco 2021 Laser Engraved Wall Art. Blueprint Sign - Etsy

Here is their direct website too...

Engraved Blueprint Art | Custom Laser Engraved Blueprint Artwork | Cars, Planes, Ships & More!

I need to add that I am in no way affiliated with the company or its personnel. I do not receive anything in return from them for mentioning them. I am merely a very satisfied customer trying to share with the family on here! In case anyone was wondering.... a shame that I have to put this in here, but....
Perfect! I was hoping they exterior upgrades could be added to the drawing and not just the script. Probably would open my wa.let for that than...

Thanks👍👍

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perfect! I was hoping they exterior upgrades could be added to the drawing and not just the script. Probably would open my wa.let for that than...

Thanks👍👍
Yep.. absolutely can be added. They captured them very well using specific photos of the modifications to make it happen. We started with the photos of a base 2 door so they could capture the shell, dimensions, and general specs, then began with the mods. Now that they have the 2 door baselined in the system it will save several steps. Chat with Cody and he'll fill you in. You can catch him at [email protected] and he'll walk you through everything.

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep.. absolutely can be added. They captured them very well using specific photos of the modifications to make it happen. We started with the photos of a base 2 door so they could capture the shell, dimensions, and general specs, then began with the mods. Now that they have the 2 door baselined in the system it will save several steps. Chat with Cody and he'll fill you in. You can catch him at [email protected] and he'll walk you through everything.
Nice, thank you...

OP
OP

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very cool!

OP
OP

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What would a basesquatch version look like?
Well…the base doesn’t really have a name…I could engrave the Sasquatch logo and have it say “basesquatch” or not have the bucking Bronco and put the Sasquatch above Bronco. Maybe have the word Sasquatch in a smaller font either above or below Bronco.

OP
OP

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got an OBX done for a member here.

868BBBD2-A236-4D11-A5C9-AE756E166838.jpeg

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got an OBX done for a member here.

Ford Bronco Garage Wall Decor for the Bronco 868BBBD2-A236-4D11-A5C9-AE756E166838
Saw the mock-up for the Wildtrak. DM me, I think I want one of those. Would you put a name and/or VIN on it? Would like it to say made specifically for me. Thanks.
Sponsored