First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I got into my ‘22 Base this afternoon and The Hague cluster did not come on. It stayed black as well as the speedo. I did have a speedo recap done last week that was never done from before I bought it so I called Line-X and they said it should have nothing to do with it. Could it be due to the heat? Shortly later it did come on and then go right back off. It also acted up this weekend saying I had 0 DTE with 1/4 tank left and it went to “rest mode” while driving just before I pulled into my drive way last night as well. Is this just a one time glitch or should I be worried.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I got into my ‘22 Base this afternoon and The Hague cluster did not come on. It stayed black as well as the speedo. I did have a speedo recap done last week that was never done from before I bought it so I called Line-X and they said it should have nothing to do with it. Could it be due to the heat? Shortly later it did come on and then go right back off. It also acted up this weekend saying I had 0 DTE with 1/4 tank left and it went to “rest mode” while driving just before I pulled into my drive way last night as well. Is this just a one time glitch or should I be worried.
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

tgrubbs00

First Edition
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you have an update and how it was fixed. It is now happening to mine
Sponsored