Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am going to look at a lightly used Gazelle tent this Friday that presumably was a Covid knee jerk purchase by someone.

Anyone have any items I should specifically lookout for?

Also has anyone hasld one for any length of time struggling to find long term reviews.
Sponsored

msujay2012

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered a T4 and I'm trying to figure out how to stow it for overlanding trips as it is bigger than my Bronco.

OP
OP
Rspayde

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a T4 and I'm trying to figure out how to stow it for overlanding trips as it is bigger than my Bronco.
Yeah I see they take up a TON of space. I have dreams of strapping it up on the underside of my BAMF topless rack straight down the center of my moar door unless I go topless then it just goes on the outside of the rack.

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have one and I like it, but I end up having to put it on the roof rack of my LR3 most of the time depending on how much stuff I'm packing. The LR3 has way more interior space than the 4 door Bronco so it would require external stowage.

The removable floor is great for cleaning after a trip or if you just want to convert it to more of a gazebo BUT if you aren't careful reinstalling it and placing the tent in heavy rain, it makes it easier for water to ingress through the bottom.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a T3 but not a ton of use with it. In the bag it fits nicely in the footwell of the rear (I have a 4DR). So far no premature signs of wear.

Sponsored

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have the T8 and I shove it into my Thule XXL cargo box. Thing is stupid long. Before the cargo box, It would basically take up the whole right side of my 4D Bronco w/ seat down.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have had the Gazelle for a couple years now. Taken all the way down Baja, about to do it again. Have used it the snow. Sets up easy, take down is pretty easy too. It's bulky, but not too bad

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I stuff our T4+ into our 2dr....but have to have it strapped to the sport bar behind the passenger seat to get it to fit. Other than the bulk, love the tent. The main issue I've run into is wind pushing the sides back in, so I never set it up without the guy lines. If you do release the floor to clean, etc. make sure to get it Velcro'd back tight with no gaps, otherwise you will get leaks in the rain, or ants....

OP
OP
Rspayde

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I ordered the tent and it is HUGE. Looks like it will have to be down the passenger side of my moar door. In the summer it will go on the roof rack but to cold for that right now.

Not sure why but this website was about $130 cheaper then any other option. If someone is smarter than me and can attempt to figure out why that would be cool. only thing I could think of is that its an old model but new stock?

https://www.marinegeneral.com/product/gazelle-camping-hub-tent-w-screen-room-8-man/
Sponsored