Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lets talk sales! I've been doing a lot of online browsing for things like On board air-compressors, fridges, recovery equipment and other miscellaneous overlanding, camping and 4X4 gear.

Since we are looking at a year before delivery, this is a great time to look for and wait for sales on the stuff we plan on buying.

If you come across any relevant sales for any related items please share them here!
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd imagine as the weather cools we'll see some sales pop up. Either people not wanting to store things for the winter or stores clearing out inventory after the peak season subsides.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

you can get badland winches from harbor freight. Read they are pretty decent and their 20% coupon works on them so you can save a decent amount.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep in mind that the clock on warranties typically starts after purchase . . . so if it's something you aren't going to use for a long time, and maybe can't test, you might be burning off some valuable time there. Just something to consider.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lets talk sales! I've been doing a lot of online browsing for things like On board air-compressors, fridges, recovery equipment and other miscellaneous overlanding, camping and 4X4 gear.

Since we are looking at a year before delivery, this is a great time to look for and wait for sales on the stuff we plan on buying.

If you come across any relevant sales for any related items please share them here!
I've. been doing the same, watching vids to get ideas of what to pack (needs and wants)... making a list, research pricing, trying to plan ahead.

Due to covid and other events, getting out and camping has increased in popularity. I've noticed tents and other items are out of stock. So may have to get your orders in early. Noticed that Yakima rtt for the Bronco is sold out on Yakima's website. Wonder if Ford get's their orders fulfilled first. Will see if winter brings more availability. Come spring I imagine there will be a run on camping gear again.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

splatrd

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Chevy Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why would someone spend $40K - $60K on a new Bronco and then buy cheap Chinese made accessories from Horrible Freight. I am all for saving a $$, but just can't justify buying anything from Harbor Freight. I did buy from them years ago, but quickly learned you get what you pay for. I would much rather save up and buy a quality part rather than get something that will fail the first time you try to use it. I have gotten to the point now when given the option I will not buy products from China. I try to look for country of origin when making comparisons. The Bronco is going to be made in USA, so why load it up with Chinese parts?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why would someone spend $40K - $60K on a new Bronco and then buy cheap Chinese made accessories from Horrible Freight. I am all for saving a $$, but just can't justify buying anything from Harbor Freight. I did buy from them years ago, but quickly learned you get what you pay for. I would much rather save up and buy a quality part rather than get something that will fail the first time you try to use it. I have gotten to the point now when given the option I will not buy products from China. I try to look for country of origin when making comparisons. The Bronco is going to be made in USA, so why load it up with Chinese parts?
Haven't had a problem w/ harbor freight stuff and the reviews on the winch are pretty good.

Bronco may be made in USA, but don't think for a minute that the bronco is being made out of 100% USA parts. That so called "quality" stuff you buy is most likely not from the USA. Companies use all sorts of terms and wording to make it seem like it's USA stuff, but it's most likely Chinese.

Last edited:

Sponsored

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree to some extent. Many of the cheap $5-10 hand tools are really bad quality/material. But the 12000lb Badland Apex winch is highly reviewed, and has been put through some torture test without issues.

nearly hanging a v8 4Runner with a Badland Apex

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel personally attacked as my transmission in my brand new Bronco will be from China? so I’m buying a $50k SUV with shitty quality Chinese part in it lol

I do agree with you though. You will pay more for quality but it will also last you much much longer so will save money in the long run going best quality vs cheapest price.
Sponsored