Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is great!

If I put 35's on a base 2.7 my top speed will be 221mph.

Suck that McLaren!
Thanks for feedback. Correcting spreadsheet to limit displayed speed to less than or equal to 120 mph. No theoretical speeds :)

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for feedback. Correcting spreadsheet to limit displayed speed to less than or equal to 120 mph. No theoretical speeds :)

Ahh, man... ruining all the fun.

Honestly though this is a great tool! I run at 85mph often here in the west so it is nice to see where the different combos put RPM.

2 thumbs up!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why did you remove the speeds? I think we can figure out you can't go 221 but the data for 6th and 7th gears is relevant to those who intend to run tires with a higher speed rating.

Just annoying to have this great data and then when trying to see what 6th and 7th gears provide I have to go manually input the gearing info into another spreadsheet/calculator to see it which defeats the whole purpose.

OP
OP
John B+9

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why did you remove the speeds? I think we can figure out you can't go 221 but the data for 6th and 7th gears is relevant to those who intend to run tires with a higher speed rating.

Just annoying to have this great data and then when trying to see what 6th and 7th gears provide I have to go manually input the gearing info into another spreadsheet/calculator to see it which defeats the whole purpose.
Thanks for feedback. Point taken. :) I've updated the spreadsheet to display calculated speeds with no limits. In reality we can expect Ford to apply a fuel cutoff to limit over-rev as well as overspeed. Making this up, but wouldn't be surprised if limited to 110 mph; same as other Ford trucks including Raptor.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for feedback. Point taken. :) I've updated the spreadsheet to display calculated speeds with no limits. In reality we can expect Ford to apply a fuel cutoff to limit over-rev as well as overspeed. Making this up, but wouldn't be surprised if limited to 110 mph; same as other Ford trucks including Raptor.
Yeah I figure you’ll need a flash to take advantage of higher speeds as the limiter will be set aggressively on the factory tires.

Thanks, now I get to play with tire ratings, diameters, and final drive ratios :)
Sponsored