Sponsored

Gear Up for Adventure with the IAG Off-Road Memorial Day Sale!

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Prepare to kick off your summer adventures in style with the exclusive IAG Off-Road Memorial Day Sale! Get ready to elevate your off-road game and equip your Bronco with top-notch gear and accessories. Don't miss out on this limited-time opportunity to enhance your Ford Bronco's capabilities and conquer the great outdoors like never before.

Ford Bronco Gear Up for Adventure with the IAG Off-Road Memorial Day Sale! 1685104463621
Ford Bronco Gear Up for Adventure with the IAG Off-Road Memorial Day Sale! 1685104554500
Ford Bronco Gear Up for Adventure with the IAG Off-Road Memorial Day Sale! 1685104616412
Ford Bronco Gear Up for Adventure with the IAG Off-Road Memorial Day Sale! 1685104637748
Ford Bronco Gear Up for Adventure with the IAG Off-Road Memorial Day Sale! 1685104830391
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Prepare to kick off your summer adventures in style with the exclusive IAG Off-Road Memorial Day Sale! Get ready to elevate your off-road game and equip your Bronco with top-notch gear and accessories. Don't miss out on this limited-time opportunity to enhance your Ford Bronco's capabilities and conquer the great outdoors like never before.

If I order the rail system with ball mount, is there anything else needed to mount a phone or gopro up on the dash for recording trails? I'm guessing not, but double checking.

https://iagoffroad.com/iag-i-line-full-length-dash-mount-rail-system-2021-ford-bronco/

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will want to get an actual mount for whatever device you decide to mount to the ball. I recommend RAM mounts as they make some great device-specific mounts.

Okay - so I haven't messed around with these rails and mounts before, and I'm thinking I finally got it figured out.

So I buy the mount from IAG, and then I need to pickup a 1/4 20 ball mount, an arm, and then a phone grip.
This is the most expensive freaking phone mount I've ever seen in my life. I think I'm at ~$152

I think I'm going to do it 🤣

(IAG)
Ford Bronco Gear Up for Adventure with the IAG Off-Road Memorial Day Sale! 1685118341001

(Amazon)
Ford Bronco Gear Up for Adventure with the IAG Off-Road Memorial Day Sale! 1685118322032

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order placed :cool:

Sponsored
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay - so I haven't messed around with these rails and mounts before, and I'm thinking I finally got it figured out.

So I buy the mount from IAG, and then I need to pickup a 1/4 20 ball mount, an arm, and then a phone grip.
This is the most expensive freaking phone mount I've ever seen in my life. I think I'm at ~$152

I think I'm going to do it 🤣

(IAG)
Ford Bronco Gear Up for Adventure with the IAG Off-Road Memorial Day Sale! 1685118322032

(Amazon)
If you had done the option for "with ball mount" on our website you wouldn't have needed the extension arm and ball from RAM since that would have come with our rail, but you wound up with the same thing either way.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you had done the option for "with ball mount" on our website you wouldn't have needed the extension arm and ball from RAM since that would have come with our rail, but you wound up with the same thing either way.
Ahh, damn. I wasn't sure what all that included from IAG versus RAM.

Either way, looking forward to the rail - hopefully I'll figure out other cool things to use it for.

RJones

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just bought IAG 4PC Interior LED Dome Light Kit with Harness For 2021+ Ford Bronco AG-ACC-F3160 & IAG Paracord Grab Handle 2-Piece Set for 2021+ Ford Bronco Two & Four Door IAG-BDY-F1102CDG on 5/22/2023 and this sale started before they arrived at my house. Can I get refunded for the difference in price. Original price after tax and shipping is : $208.96. Memorial Sale price after tax and shipping is: $184.95. Not a huge difference in price but would be very appreciated and keep me coming back. This is my second purchase of these LED Lights for my additional Bronco that is on a train to my dealer right now.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just bought IAG 4PC Interior LED Dome Light Kit with Harness For 2021+ Ford Bronco AG-ACC-F3160 & IAG Paracord Grab Handle 2-Piece Set for 2021+ Ford Bronco Two & Four Door IAG-BDY-F1102CDG on 5/22/2023 and this sale started before they arrived at my house. Can I get refunded for the difference in price. Original price after tax and shipping is : $208.96. Memorial Sale price after tax and shipping is: $184.95. Not a huge difference in price but would be very appreciated and keep me coming back. This is my second purchase of these LED Lights for my additional Bronco that is on a train to my dealer right now.
Reach out to our customer service team at [email protected] and we will see if we can work something out with you.
Sponsored