Reaction score
Website
www.mikedelninno.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have both 2 and 4 door mesh tops. As well as mesh tops for soft and hard tops. The hard top version requires attaching metal plates to the twist locks on your top panels. You can check out our instruction page on our site to get a better idea, and how to install it. These plates, along with an 8MM Allen wrench, allow you to operate the twist locks from below the mesh. Thus allowing you to leave the mesh in place at all times.
got it. Just saw other thread. thanks.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello everyone! We want to share a little about our products and our company. We have been making Wrangler sunshade tops since 2012 and MADE IN THE USA. Our tops feature two zippered storage pockets, built right into the mesh, above the driver and front passenger heads. We also offer custom digital printing, right on the mesh!

We now have a new mesh top just for the 6G Bronco! This is a none factory alternative for the Ford/Bestop mesh top.

Currently offer a top for the 4D with the soft-top. For those with the hardtop; you can use the soft-top version of our mesh, but you will have to remove the mesh to reinstall the hardtop. This will take less than one min to do. We also offer a 2D mesh top for the soft-top. This version is available now, and we are working on something specifically for the hardtop. But again, the soft-top version will work with the hardtop if you remove the mesh.

We invite you to check out our site and to stalk our IG page. IF you have any questions please DM us on IG or FB.

www.gearshade.com
IG gearshade
FB gearshade

We offer a discount for forum members, use this code at checkout for your discount: "BRONCO6G"

EDIT: Since this post was started, we have made a few changes to the design. Please refer to the official instructions on our site for proper installation.

https://www.gearshade.com/instructions

RC Bronco.jpg

252508589_622993645380626_6880673492939105909_n.jpg

centerview.jpg

bluen.jpg

I took delivery of my GearShade 1 year ago and I have been extremely happy ever since. What is more impressive than a great product - great service!

They are based in Ft. Myers (yes the same one that was devastated by Hurricane Ian 10 days ago), I dropped them a note via their website and wished them well. I told them when things settled down I needed a replacement bungee cord and would be happy to pay the freight since my Shade was a year old.

Going to the mailbox today, I was pleasantly surprised that they managed to ship me out a couple. Wow, after all they have been through - probably personally and as a business. Nothing beats a great American company, exceeding expectations and delivering. They have a great product and they stand behind it. Thank you GearShade! Good luck with the recovery efforts. I'm sure you are helping all of your neighbors just like you help your customers!

OP
OP
GearShade

GearShade

Big Bend
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Big Bend, '19 JLU Rubi, '07 JKU Rubi, '04 F350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I took delivery of my GearShade 1 year ago and I have been extremely happy ever since. What is more impressive than a great product - great service!

They are based in Ft. Myers (yes the same one that was devastated by Hurricane Ian 10 days ago), I dropped them a note via their website and wished them well. I told them when things settled down I needed a replacement bungee cord and would be happy to pay the freight since my Shade was a year old.

Going to the mailbox today, I was pleasantly surprised that they managed to ship me out a couple. Wow, after all they have been through - probably personally and as a business. Nothing beats a great American company, exceeding expectations and delivering. They have a great product and they stand behind it. Thank you GearShade! Good luck with the recovery efforts. I'm sure you are helping all of your neighbors just like you help your customers!
Thank you SO MUCH for the kind words!!! This really means a lot to us right now!!!

We are slowly getting our community and our lives back together. GEARSHADE is open for business. But there may be a day or so delay in shipping times right now.

Anvilair1973

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door and 1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I suppose this is a bump for this thread, but I just ordered the soft top version of this product for my 2022 2 door Bronco Hard Top, with the intention of leaving it on. I plan to use it for shade with just the 2 front panels off as well as the entire top off. Since I did not want to drill any holes in my latches I am wiling to sacrifice ease of use, although I can't imagine it will be that big of a deal. Once I get it installed I will post a video of how easy/hard it is to access the middle latches and of what it is like driving with just the 2 front panels off Ger Shade installed. I think that may answer a lot of questions I have seen asked here. (y)

lynchy522

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@GearShade does drilling the bracket on render the OG latches inoperable? Wondering if i trade or sell my bronco and take the bracket off if the handles will still work?

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@GearShade does drilling the bracket on render the OG latches inoperable? Wondering if i trade or sell my bronco and take the bracket off if the handles will still work?
It does not... But you don't need to. Buy the soft top version and just roll the front half of the mesh back on top of itself whenever you need to put the top on. I do it all the time, no drilling required. Takes 1 to 2 minutes extra when you take your tops off and on.

OP
OP
GearShade

GearShade

Big Bend
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Big Bend, '19 JLU Rubi, '07 JKU Rubi, '04 F350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They will still work just fine, but there will be holes in them from the mounting bolts.
Sponsored