First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks great, and will be my next purchase, as soon as I know I am actually getting my Bronco. Lol.

Question for anyone: What are the dimensions of the 4D shade, or the opening it fills? I have a small project in mind and am planning for parts.

bFWEAD

Big Bend
First Name
Cheryl & Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BigBend, 2021 Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Few pics of mine on.

IMG_8327.jpg
This Pic looks like it would be similar to the way we usually drive; vinyl windows left in place, top flipped back.

Does anyone have more pics of this configuration to show if the flipped back top is pushing into the GearShade over the backseat?

If it does push down into the shade, has it caused any other issues?

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This Pic looks like it would be similar to the way we usually drive; vinyl windows left in place, top flipped back.

Does anyone have more pics of this configuration to show if the flipped back top is pushing into the GearShade over the backseat?

If it does push down into the shade, has it caused any other issues?
It touches it but doesn't hurt anything it actually keeps the top from hanging inside the Bronco.

bFWEAD

Big Bend
First Name
Cheryl & Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BigBend, 2021 Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are serious, the answer is because it would kind of ruin it...but if you must have it, the BesTop/Ford version has a bar across the middle. I ordered the GearShade because it doesn't have the bar....it makes for a much, much better product.
Can you please explain why it’s better without the crossbar?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you please explain why it’s better without the crossbar?
Because it takes away from the open top the Bronco has by putting the bar right in the middle. The Bronco is so much better when open than a Wrangler because their is no bar…I can’t see adding one when you don’t need it.

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Photos of our 2D Bronco Top! This is a soft-top version. We are working on the Hardtop version. The hardtop version will be like our JLU Wrangler mesh top. There is a hole in the mesh to access the panel twist locks.

20211222_105643.jpg

20211222_105706.jpg

20211222_110214.jpg

20180203_111643.jpg
So this is a 2 door bestop correct? I dont think there is a factory one but wanted to check since I just received my 2 door bestop and ordered your mest top yesterday. Thanks.

OP
OP
GearShade

GearShade

Big Bend
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Big Bend, '19 JLU Rubi, '07 JKU Rubi, '04 F350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So this is a 2 door bestop correct? I dont think there is a factory one but wanted to check since I just received my 2 door bestop and ordered your mest top yesterday. Thanks.
This photo is a 2D without the hardtop on. Not the Bestop soft top. Our product is labeled "soft top" because we are still working on a version specifically for the hardtop.

But looking over the instructions for the Bestop, it looks like our mesh will work just fine with it. You will need to install the Bestop as instructed. Make sure it works. Then install our mesh hardware.

If there are any issues with fitment, with the Bestop and our mesh, please reach out to us via email. We will get it sorted out.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I do not like the Bimini/sunshades much at all. The top will be down or up. I don't see the need for a mesh screen.

But for $189 and a ridiculously quick install - this has piqued my interest.

Sponsored

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This photo is a 2D without the hardtop on. Not the Bestop soft top. Our product is labeled "soft top" because we are still working on a version specifically for the hardtop.

But looking over the instructions for the Bestop, it looks like our mesh will work just fine with it. You will need to install the Bestop as instructed. Make sure it works. Then install our mesh hardware.

If there are any issues with fitment, with the Bestop and our mesh, please reach out to us via email. We will get it sorted out.
Thanks. Will do. Probably wont switch it out for awhile but will let you know if there are issues.

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone! We want to share a little about our products and our company. We have been making Wrangler sunshade tops since 2012 and MADE IN THE USA. Our tops feature two zippered storage pockets, built right into the mesh, above the driver and front passenger heads. We also offer custom digital printing, right on the mesh!

We now have a new mesh top just for the 6G Bronco! This is a none factory alternative for the Ford/Bestop mesh top.

Currently offer a top for the 4D with the soft-top. For those with the hardtop; you can use the soft-top version of our mesh, but you will have to remove the mesh to reinstall the hardtop. This will take less than one min to do. We also offer a 2D mesh top for the soft-top. This version is available now, and we are working on something specifically for the hardtop. But again, the soft-top version will work with the hardtop if you remove the mesh.

We invite you to check out our site and to stalk our IG page. IF you have any questions please DM us on IG or FB.

www.gearshade.com
IG gearshade
FB gearshade

RC Bronco.jpg

252508589_622993645380626_6880673492939105909_n.jpg

centerview.jpg

bluen.jpg
Awesome! I ordered one, much tighter than the factory option!

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I do not like the Bimini/sunshades much at all. The top will be down or up. I don't see the need for a mesh screen.

But for $189 and a ridiculously quick install - this has piqued my interest.
Your skin must tolerate sun better than mine :(

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my customized one today. Beyond impressed with it!

tempImageNu5KiQ.png
Sponsored