JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had the gearshade for over 2 months and I have to say it is fantastic. It is a nice tight fit. You also don't have the bar across the middle. With the top up, it looks great on the inside, like a headliner. If you have a soft top, this is your solution. The hard top is a bit different with the access to latches, but I'm sure they will come up with another stellar product in time.
Earlier question about rubbing, I don't see any movement so I can't say that it would rub anywhere.
Customer service is amazing. I broke a clip on the rear strap trying to pull it tight and dropped them an email. I had TWO new ones in the mail a couple days later. Over-deliver is always nice.
:)

Ford Bronco GearShade SunShade Tops for Broncos IMG_4257
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks mostly nice, I'm just not a fan of those solid triangles in the front (pockets for what? I'd never put anything there), as they are in the way of the open air view of driver and passenger.
Can these be installed the other way round, so these pockets are in the back where nobody sees them? Otherwise I'll wait for an other option. I can't think of anything I'd ever want to put in a pocket up there.
The Ford accessory ones are even worse with the cross bar and zippers or what all those lines are. I'd like one that's just mesh, nothing else.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reached out to them a couple of weeks ago on IG and they responded quickly. I am interested in doing blue to match the accents in the roast OBX. Just waiting to have my Bronco first. Here is a link to the colors: https://www.gearshade.com/mesh-color-page/
Ford Bronco GearShade SunShade Tops for Broncos D796FD1A-6E4F-444C-9E10-AA1FAB1E987C

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that in the non-top-down season you could put the aluminum bubble wrap 1/4-inch insulation sold at Lowes etc. in rolls, above the shade and below the top, be it soft or hard. Good for sound, great for temperature - easy to roll-up again on nice day.
This is a very clever idea! Thanks, I’m going to consider this for this winter. May have to accelerate the gearshade purchase to “buy now”. LOL

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks mostly nice, I'm just not a fan of those solid triangles in the front (pockets for what? I'd never put anything there), as they are in the way of the open air view of driver and passenger.
Can these be installed the other way round, so these pockets are in the back where nobody sees them? Otherwise I'll wait for an other option. I can't think of anything I'd ever want to put in a pocket up there.
The Ford accessory ones are even worse with the cross bar and zippers or what all those lines are. I'd like one that's just mesh, nothing else.
can be used as a sunglass holder for those people with the aux switches up top.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered the gear shade for the wife's bronco, it's being delivered today and will install it when I swap the oem soft top out for the bestop trektop this weekend.

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ANy Tube Video of it installed and rolling with it ? Curious about the flapping in the wind

Oh yea Bronco!

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10/21/214dr BB, 2.7, A51. & ‘90 Wrangler V6 MT 4.2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think that in the non-top-down season you could put the aluminum bubble wrap 1/4-inch insulation sold at Lowes etc. in rolls, above the shade and below the top, be it soft or hard. Good for sound, great for temperature - easy to roll-up again on nice day.
I like the way you think!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is way cool, didn't even know I needed this! But when that hot sun hits in July/Aug....

The obvious question that I don't see answered on your site or here: can you use the soft top normally with this installed?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a reason why nobody is doing a simple prop rod for the middle of these to reduce flapping or pooling?
If you are serious, the answer is because it would kind of ruin it...but if you must have it, the BesTop/Ford version has a bar across the middle. I ordered the GearShade because it doesn't have the bar....it makes for a much, much better product.

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zippered pockets are for stuff you don’t want flying around while you have top and doors off….ie beach permit, parking permit, transponder, heck..throw your bronco keys on there and not have to worry about it being in your pocket.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is way cool, didn't even know I needed this! But when that hot sun hits in July/Aug....

The obvious question that I don't see answered on your site or here: can you use the soft top normally with this installed?
Yes…set it and forget it.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ANy Tube Video of it installed and rolling with it ? Curious about the flapping in the wind
At 65 anything is going to have some movement. At 45 and less, it is excellent. What is in between will be subject to user opinion.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can I get a Ohio State themed one or no copyright stuff?

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This one is a great video.