tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
waited in dealer to get my order in. Emails the build as pdf. They ordered the wrong vehicle. I wanted a wildtrak in Area 51 with lux and they ordered a outerbanks in cyber yellow. I’m about tired of this ...
Sponsored

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

waited in dealer to get my order in. Emails the build as pdf. They ordered the wrong vehicle. I wanted a wildtrak in Area 51 with lux and they ordered a outerbanks in cyber yellow. I’m about tired of this ...
Sorry to hear this. Do you think they are hoping you get so tired of this that you just walk away and now they have a stock unit ' Outer banks in Cyber yellow" sitting in their lot?

OP
OP

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry to hear this. Do you think they are hoping you get so tired of this that you just walk away and now they have a stock unit ' Outer banks in Cyber yellow" sitting in their lot?
All I know is I have gotten the run around on ordering since the banks ordered and after going through this they’re tested the wrong order. I wanted a 4 dr wildtrak sigh 2.7, lux, leather,etc.

I got an email for a 2dr, 2.3, cloth ...cyber orange. You can’t get any more wrong

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What happened when you called them?

OP
OP

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
64FAF5B5-B3C6-40D9-9691-224873628CD3.png

Sponsored
OP
OP

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What happened when you called them?
Still waiting to on a call back. How hard it is to enter this in? Spoke over the phone and sent them the PDF.

I am probably going to cancel. Like I said I shouldn’t have to beg a dealer to place my order and it’s apparently too much to ask they do it right

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still waiting to on a call back. How hard it is to enter this in? Spoke over the phone and sent them the PDF.

I am probably going to cancel. Like I said I shouldn’t have to beg a dealer to place my order and it’s apparently too much to ask they do it right
Don't cancel, switch.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would love to see the additional dealer mark up on the first 2021 Bronco that becomes available to the public.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man I’m so damn glad I’m with a great dealership- Granger- where I don’t deal with this type of shit...

Good luck and getting it corrected..

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All I know is I have gotten the run around on ordering since the banks ordered and after going through this they’re tested the wrong order. I wanted a 4 dr wildtrak sigh 2.7, lux, leather,etc.

I got an email for a 2dr, 2.3, cloth ...cyber orange. You can’t get any more wrong
so What are they doing to make it wright did they change the order how did they order the wrong bronco if you were in person at the dealer. Do yourself a favor call ford and move your reservation but then that’s going to take a couple weeks if you had a bad feeling about this dealer you should have switched long time ago

Wickspick

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like doing business in person. Give them an opportunity to fix it, go there in person and look them in the eye. Maybe it can be reasonably explained. If not, switch dealers

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is where you fucked up spoke to them on phone and se t them pdf should have went in person a nd ordered . Most of these salesman are a bunch of damn retards that should be flipping burgers

OP
OP

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
so What are they doing to make it wright did they change the order how did they order the wrong bronco if you were in person at the dealer. Do yourself a favor call ford and move your reservation but then that’s going to take a couple weeks if you had a bad feeling about this dealer you should have switched long time ago
apparently it’s just to complicated or someone to do.
Sponsored