Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please repeat after me: "I (state your name) do solemnly swear that my new Bronco will never reach this condition, so help me God."

Saw this sweetheart near the house recently. Had to stop by and get a closer look. A very nice older man with a chaw of Red Man (we're in GA) and a firm handshake met me in the yard, and said, Sure, have a look. Turns out this '69 is one of his many Bronco projects he's had over the years. He's taking parts from this one and building another Gen 1 that was in the yard. Also had in his shop a black Gen 1 on 40s with a bored-out 302 on a stand about to go in (sorry, didn't get pix). He also has a black Raptor and a black GT350 (new). Just made a new friend...

Ford Bronco Gen 1 Bronco - Rust Never Sleeps 69 Bronco 1
Ford Bronco Gen 1 Bronco - Rust Never Sleeps 69 Bronco 3
I
Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Roughly only 200k 1st gens made. Too many of them ended up like this one. Sad.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No need to worry. Thanks to all of the electronics in the new ones, they’ll either be converted to an EV or crushed by 2073. 👍

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be dead. Also everyone knows the fossil fuel American civil war plays out in the year 2042....

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we please take a vote and quit calling early broncos "first gen" or "gen one". They are definitely early broncos or classic broncos. "Gen" anything sounds tuner car
Have you got a different name to suggest for this website, and the Broncos to which it refers?
😉

jxosa

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vette, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

had an 89 bronco.200k+ miles. Literally disintegrated around me. But I loveed it

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we please take a vote and quit calling early broncos "first gen" or "gen one". They are definitely early broncos or classic broncos. "Gen" anything sounds tuner car
A gen 1 early Bronco classic is too good for a poll...

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please repeat after me: "I (state your name) do solemnly swear that my new Bronco will never reach this condition, so help me God."

Saw this sweetheart near the house recently. Had to stop by and get a closer look. A very nice older man with a chaw of Red Man (we're in GA) and a firm handshake met me in the yard, and said, Sure, have a look. Turns out this '69 is one of his many Bronco projects he's had over the years. He's taking parts from this one and building another Gen 1 that was in the yard. Also had in his shop a black Gen 1 on 40s with a bored-out 302 on a stand about to go in (sorry, didn't get pix). He also has a black Raptor and a black GT350 (new). Just made a new friend...

I
A little Clear Coat and she will be fine 😀

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hard No. Gen 1 is a unique vehicle. Unique frame and body. Unlike Gen 2-5, not a short, enclosed version of a pick up. Each generation has its own charms however....
Sponsored