BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I remember when the 2010 Mustangs came out with an awesome new body style and interior. I wanted one so bad! But we all knew the new power trains were coming one year later. Waited and got the first gen Coyote motor

We’ll all be in a similar boat for the “Raptor” version of the Bronco. It’s gonna be sweet when it debuts, and very hard to resist picking one up right away! I’m gonna holdout for the special edition. *gulp* I hope haha
Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I remember when the 2010 Mustangs came out with an awesome new body style and interior. I wanted one so bad! But we all knew the new power trains were coming one year later. Waited and got the first gen Coyote motor

We’ll all be in a similar boat for the “Raptor” version of the Bronco. It’s gonna be sweet when it debuts, and very hard to resist picking one up right away! I’m gonna holdout for the special edition. *gulp* I hope haha
seeingI’ll be in the market for it in 2-3 years.... I’ll be set! Except I really would just want the standard off-road package so I can keep some towing, payload, and economy.

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
seeingI’ll be in the market for it in 2-3 years.... I’ll be set! Except I really would just want the standard off-road package so I can keep some towing, payload, and economy.
Ahh gotcha! You’ll be in a good position because they’ll prob be rolling out new options by then

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base

simple! 2 year lease on a Lariat FX4 Bronco (Or what ever name) then get the raptor! Win win!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s gonna be sweet when it debuts
I hear'ya on down-the-road enhancements. But you're really rolling the dice on the future. Just remember CV-19 will change the world/economy in ways that haven't yet surfaced. And remember Ford has a lower credit rating than most forum members...trades at only $5/share....and is broadly expected to bankrupt soon.

I think it was Dirty Harry who said, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hear'ya on down-the-road enhancements. But you're really rolling the dice on the future. Just remember CV-19 will change the world/economy in ways that haven't yet surfaced. And remember Ford has a lower credit rating than most forum members...trades at only $5/share....and is broadly expected to bankrupt soon.

I think it was Dirty Harry who said, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
lmfao. Ford has enough capital to run for 2 years if they never sell another car, they are fine.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

In AMCs last years they knew they were toast and put every option they had the parts for on their vehicles so you could end up in the sweet spot there. But no Ford has this in the bag, they may not even need a bailout. Just out of the box big investors.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
im a 2024 buyer anyway so i can get the mortgage paid off. will sit on the sidelines and watch

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I was 18 and living in my van in San Diego I would hang around parts store Just reading the label on everything on the shelf, and chiming in whenever I thought I could help somebody, with either selection or putting what they bought on or in their cars.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not going to lie, that's a little screwed up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's all good though, different strokes for different folks.(y)
Sponsored