Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Bronco
Undecided
Here’s where you will find January 2022 Deals from Discount Tire!

As offers roll out this month, we will bump this thread so be sure to select the watch button ↗ above to get notified anytime a new offer is posted.

Please note that our 10% military discount can be combined with all current offers!!!

AT THE STORE:

TO YOUR DOOR:

If you have any questions, need a quote, would like fitment assistance, or have found a lower price, please shoot us a private message here on the forum (link in signature). We are happy to help and will make sure you are taken care of!
Advertisement

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Bronco
Undecided
Happening Now!

Please see the links in the Original Post (OP) for additional details.

credit-card-5-percent-promo-reg-DT?$PromoTile$.jpg

1/1/2022 – 1/31/2022

Get 5% off your cart INSTANTLY at checkout and promotional financing on purchases of $399.00 or more when you use your Discount Tire credit card!

p-to-100-rebate-promo-reg-oct-1-dec-31?$PromoTile$.jpg

1/1/2022 – 3/31/2022

Get up to $100.00 back in manufacturer rebates on select sets of four Goodyear tires!

$100.00
  • Assurance ComfortDrive
  • Assurance WeatherReady

$50.00
  • Assurance MaxLife
  • Eagle Exhilarate
  • Wrangler Workhorse AT

$25.00
  • Eagle Sport All-Season Family
  • Wrangler Fortitude HT

is-here-up-to-80-instant-savings-promo?$PromoTile$.jpg

1/1/2022 – 3/31/2022

Get up to $80.00 OFF and promotional financing on a qualifying purchase of a set of four Winter Tires or a Winter Tire and Wheel package when you use your Discount Tire credit card. If your purchase also qualifies for our 5% credit card offer, you’ll get whichever discount is greater

$60.00 INSTANT
  • Any set of four winter tires when you use your Discount Tire credit card
$80.00 INSTANT
  • Any set of four winter tire and four wheel package when you use your Discount Tire credit card

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '08 GMC, '01 SS Camaro
Bronco
Badlands

As offers roll out this month, we will bump this thread so be sure to select the watch button ↗ above to get notified anytime a new offer is posted.

Please note that our 10% military discount can be combined with all current offers!!!

AT THE STORE:

TO YOUR DOOR:

If you have any questions, need a quote, would like fitment assistance, or have found a lower price, please shoot us a private message here on the forum (link in signature). We are happy to help and will make sure you are taken care of!
PM sent

FireBall

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Venza, Catalina 22
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

AT THE STORE:

TO YOUR DOOR:

Your online "configurator" doesn't work correctly with the Bronco. Wheels sized as direct replacements for the Sasquatch wheels come back with "Does not fit this vehicle."

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage AWD
Bronco
Base
Clubs

AT THE STORE:

TO YOUR DOOR:

I ordered my tires from my local Discount Tire last week. I will ask about the discount.

Bird Dog Overland

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

You all should fix the website to allow modified vehicles to order tires larger than stock. Oh, and btw, the photo for my Bronco on there is of a sport model. I even tried using a 3.5" lift and it still won't allow me to proceed to checkout. My Bronco will be getting a lift soon that will allow these 37" tires

1642014667595.png
1642014704809.png

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Bronco
Undecided
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to help @PWillette

We appreciate your support @Texas Sunshine! If we can be of any assistance from this end, feel free to shoot us a private message.

@Kos | @FireBall | @Bird Dog Overland We apologize for the online browsing experience and appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. I agree that our website has some work to do when it comes aftermarket tires and wheels for the Bronco. Please know we are aware of these short comings and working towards a resolution.

In the interim, our forum team is happy to review options and to place any orders directly with the store (all online discounts would still apply) through private message. If we may assist in anyway, please don't hesitate to reach out, we'll make sure you're taken care of.

@WarthogJr | @Area51outerbanks your rig's look AMAZING! We appreciate the kind words as well as your business. We'll continue working hard for you.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage AWD
Bronco
Base
Clubs

We appreciate your support @Texas Sunshine! If we can be of any assistance from this end, feel free to shoot us a private message.

@Kos | @FireBall | @Bird Dog Overland We apologize for the online browsing experience and appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. I agree that our website has some work to do when it comes aftermarket tires and wheels for the Bronco. Please know we are aware of these short comings and working towards a resolution.

In the interim, our forum team is happy to review options and to place any orders directly with the store (all online discounts would still apply) through private message. If we may assist in anyway, please don't hesitate to reach out, we'll make sure you're taken care of.

@WarthogJr | @Area51outerbanks your rig's look AMAZING! We appreciate the kind words as well as your business. We'll continue working hard for you.
My Discount Tire store has the best customer service.

FireBall

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Venza, Catalina 22
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

We've used Discount Tire exclusively for our cars (including our track prepped MINI). Hope to continue.

First question: Method 703 Bronze 0 offset - When do you expect to have those available?

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Bronco
Undecided
My Discount Tire store has the best customer service.
Thank you for the kind words!

We've used Discount Tire exclusively for our cars (including our track prepped MINI). Hope to continue.

First question: Method 703 Bronze 0 offset - When do you expect to have those available?

We greatly appreciate your continued support, FireBall!

Method is projecting 6 weeks or sooner for replacement 17x8.5 ET0 MR703 (bronze) MR703 inventory.

PM coming your way.

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
I will be looking for an Icon Rebound Pro and 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Do you know when you will be carrying them?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

oh no... :ROFLMAO:

1642108188574.png