Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Case closed then.

OP, it depends on what you want to do with it. If you could voice that then the sarcasm would likely be less and you would certainly get some decent information.

One persons definition of "worth" is different than anothers.

Sponsored

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
The question is: Do you want/need the things that come with it? The package includes the 35" tires, upgraded shocks/springs, upgraded front axle, upgraded gears, and front and rear lockers. It mandates the auto transmission (right now) and the advanced T-case, but those are separate for now.

Taking just the package parts: 5 35" tires and 17" wheels is at least $2500 aftermarket (looking at Tire Rack, and that is a serious lowball number--at least $1500 just for the tires, and probably does not get you the forged, beadlock capable wheels if that matters to you). Lockers and gear upgrades (to the 4.7:1) is probably $1000 per axle, and Bilstein shocks would be at least the remaining $500. But this still leaves you with the lighter front axle, not the beefier M210 axle, and I have serious doubts about getting this all done for $5k anyway. Even if you made that happen, you have a lighter front end, and no warrantee on your axles, etc. IF you want the stuff that is in it, the Sasquatch package is a great deal. For me, it was also mandatory to get the Advanced Transfer case, which I wanted for snow driving.

Is it a good deal? Yes, but like anything else, it is only a good deal if you wanted it to begin with, which is a question you need to answer for yourself.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, this "badge" alone is worth 10k
Ford Bronco Getting a BRONCO BASE - is it worth to put the Sasquatch Package ww2.JPG
You can get that badge and just say the steelies are your winter tires. No one will no the differenvelope and you’ll save 5k!

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It depends how tall you are and if you want to climb into and fall out of your truck.

I’m 6’4” and bought a used wrangler with 31” mud tires and bought a set of 30” because my heel would occasionally catch the lip of the tub and annoy me.

my sheer assumption is that the bronco doesn’t have the same Jeep tub and entry opening should be a few inches lower?
But I’m just getting the base and seeing how it really is in person and if I want it a little bigger I have 31s 32s and 33s to buy separately if so desired, and I won’t be financing a cosmetic package (if you aren’t going legitimately off-road, remember the stock Sorento made it up Hells Gate :devilish: )

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can get that badge and just say the steelies are your winter tires. No one will no the differenvelope and you’ll save 5k!
I read that, then I read your signature and it all made sense. :LOL:

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
The correct answer is "it depends"

If you are only after looks, you can get a base 2-door with nothing on it for $30K.
Then you can lift it an inch or two and get 35s put on.

You save 1/2 the cost of the Sasquatch (for a Base, because it requires multiple upgrades beyond the $5K price) and you will have an extra set of wheels and tires.

If you want to rock climb for a living while you post drone videos to boost your YouTube audience to a million subscribers, then you already know that you want a Sasquatch.
Sponsored