First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am making a suggestion to get back at ford for not listening to us real time buyers/reservation converted to orders.

full disclosure I have already done the bronco roadeo .
I suggest that the ones that haven't done the Roadeo and haven't plucked down some money to do it , to protest and not go to those rodeos .

once they see that the roadeo program is KA-PUT and no one is attending maybe they will listen to us and go back to time stamp and order numbers as they came in to their que.

as I said I already made the roadeo this past September - did not know this CHIT ROLL OUT WAS COMING. and leaving all us behind and rewarding the
dealerships.

maybe this will start an ember/flame under their ass to listen to us / customers that have been waiting and holding the line instead of getting empty promises and posters, hammocks for them to screw us around .

I for one believed in them and sold my Jeep last February and my prized possession class 3 MG , to have enough $$$$ to plunk down on this non existing so called GHOST IN THE WILD. I also paid good money to go to the Roadeo FOR WHAT!!!!!! SO I CAN BE KICKED BACK ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO ( 2door status ) and dealers get some broncos on their lots ????

what say YE ????? pass the word around and lets see if we can rattle some corporate FORD CHIT BRAINS .
I wouldn’t of parted with my MG. That’s just me though.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am making a suggestion to get back at ford for not listening to us real time buyers/reservation converted to orders.

I suggest that the ones that haven't done the Roadeo and haven't plucked down some money to do it , to protest and not go to those rodeos .

once they see that the roadeo program is KA-PUT and no one is attending maybe they will listen to us and go back to time stamp and order numbers as they came in to their que.

as I said I already made the roadeo this past September - did not know this CHIT ROLL OUT WAS COMING. and leaving all us behind and rewarding the
dealerships.

maybe this will start an ember/flame under their ass to listen to us / customers that have been waiting and holding the line instead of getting empty promises and posters, hammocks for them to screw us around .

I for one believed in them and sold my Jeep last February and my prized possession class 3 MG , to have enough $$$$ to plunk down on this non existing so called GHOST IN THE WILD. I also paid good money to go to the Roadeo FOR WHAT!!!!!! SO I CAN BE KICKED BACK ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO ( 2door status ) and dealers get some broncos on their lots ????

what say YE ????? pass the word around and lets see if we can rattle some corporate FORD CHIT BRAINS .
Its a good idea IF it's concert with a bunch of other efforts. If something is to be done it needs to be from multiple angles.

SHOtruck

Outer Banks
First Name
TOM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Taurus SHO 22' Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gave up and ordered a '22 Wrangler 392 unlimited last Friday. Got the one touch sky roof and the XR package. I'm out.
SHOTRUCK

Sponsored

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All of that is true but he absolutely has the right to incite others to join his tirade.

Ford simply underestimated the demand. "We will allow 150,000 Broncos to be reserved". 150,000 reservations come in. "Shit. Now we have to try to figure out how to build 150,000 Broncos".

Ford: Would you like to buy some lemonade?

Me: Sure. 150,000 lemonades please.

Ford:
Ford Bronco Getting back at Fomoco: Boycott Off-Roadeo 1633962670638

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

dealerships.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of that is true but he absolutely has the right to incite others to join his tirade.

Ford simply underestimated the demand. "We will allow 150,000 Broncos to be reserved". 150,000 reservations come in. "Shit. Now we have to try to figure out how to build 150,000 Broncos".

Ford: Would you like to buy some lemonade?

Me: Sure. 150,000 lemonades please.

Ford:
Ford Bronco Getting back at Fomoco: Boycott Off-Roadeo 1633962670638
Ford has the capacity to build the rest of the pre-03/19 reservations in 2021 barring any other setbacks; the problem is that @Ford Motor Company has decided not to send the ones they build to the reservation holders as promised....but to big dealers as stock units.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has the capacity to build the rest of the pre-03/19 reservations in 2021 barring any other setbacks; the problem is that @Ford Motor Company has decided not to send the ones they build to the reservation holders as promised....but to big dealers as stock units.
Yeah. Thats shitty, if thats true. I still have a day 2 reservation. I stopped checking on it. We got an email telling us we need to reorder.

It was a BD, Antimatter blue, manual, 4 door. We went through the whole ordering process then over a year later it's like. Yeah. No. Try again.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you 5? You people act like these things are done on purpose...LMAO
The decision to pass over reservations for dealer stock at mega stores is very "on purpose".
I'm certain they are very aware of the backlash, it just is not a concern to them. They will still sell..... unless they prove to be a nightmarish owner experience.... to soon to tell on that really.
Sponsored