Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just do what I did, find a dealer selling for sticker, and make compromises on what you really wanted from a Bronco, but have a Bronco now instead of weeks/months/years from now.
Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am making a suggestion to get back at ford for not listening to us real time buyers/reservation converted to orders.

full disclosure I have already done the bronco roadeo .
I suggest that the ones that haven't done the Roadeo and haven't plucked down some money to do it , to protest and not go to those rodeos .

once they see that the roadeo program is KA-PUT and no one is attending maybe they will listen to us and go back to time stamp and order numbers as they came in to their que.

as I said I already made the roadeo this past September - did not know this CHIT ROLL OUT WAS COMING. and leaving all us behind and rewarding the
dealerships.

maybe this will start an ember/flame under their ass to listen to us / customers that have been waiting and holding the line instead of getting empty promises and posters, hammocks for them to screw us around .

I for one believed in them and sold my Jeep last February and my prized possession class 3 MG , to have enough $$$$ to plunk down on this non existing so called GHOST IN THE WILD. I also paid good money to go to the Roadeo FOR WHAT!!!!!! SO I CAN BE KICKED BACK ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO ( 2door status ) and dealers get some broncos on their lots ????

what say YE ????? pass the word around and lets see if we can rattle some corporate FORD CHIT BRAINS .
Oh, man; they're *really* going to feel it when they don't spend money to comp my visit...

Kidding aside, I probably won't be going as a result of the switch, simply because I'll likely have less discretionary spending as a result of these moves.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am making a suggestion to get back at ford for not listening to us real time buyers/reservation converted to orders.

full disclosure I have already done the bronco roadeo .
I suggest that the ones that haven't done the Roadeo and haven't plucked down some money to do it , to protest and not go to those rodeos .

once they see that the roadeo program is KA-PUT and no one is attending maybe they will listen to us and go back to time stamp and order numbers as they came in to their que.

as I said I already made the roadeo this past September - did not know this CHIT ROLL OUT WAS COMING. and leaving all us behind and rewarding the
dealerships.

maybe this will start an ember/flame under their ass to listen to us / customers that have been waiting and holding the line instead of getting empty promises and posters, hammocks for them to screw us around .

I for one believed in them and sold my Jeep last February and my prized possession class 3 MG , to have enough $$$$ to plunk down on this non existing so called GHOST IN THE WILD. I also paid good money to go to the Roadeo FOR WHAT!!!!!! SO I CAN BE KICKED BACK ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO ( 2door status ) and dealers get some broncos on their lots ????

what say YE ????? pass the word around and lets see if we can rattle some corporate FORD CHIT BRAINS .
NEWSFLASH: They (FoMoCo) couldn't give two flying f#$%s if people didn't go, LOL. Solves NOTHING.

Sponsored

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nailed it. Ford has decided it is in their best interest to build commodity available Broncos and put them on dealer lots in order to create revenue. The entire “ allotment” scheme is an excuse to string along us suckers who actually ordered or reserved. The initial scam to side step the order and reservation list was “ priority “ orders. It was a way to supply buildable optioned loaded Broncos to dealers while bypassing the customer order list. In all my years I have NEVER walked into a Ford dealer and was told I could not place an order because their allotment was used up. They could have ordered 1000 F 150 trucks for the model year, and have 100 on the lot, but they would take and produce my order without question. Ford can’t build the majority of our orders, but they can build restricted base models. So they dream up this bogus allotment scenario to cover their sorry asses. This is one life long Ford owner who is fed up.
Sadly, most people on this site don't understand what it means to build a vehicle (2 models, 2-door and 4-door) on a SHARED assembly line with another vehicle (Ranger), at just ONE plant. It's this reason alone, coupled with Covid-related issues, like quality issues, coupled with lack of workers at Webasto, lack of components with chips, and all the other supplier-constrained commodities that have turned this launch nightmare-ish for FoMoCo.

When Ford rolled this thing out, they really had NO IDEA they would get over 100k reservations. They completely failed on multiple fronts forecasting this vehicle, and it was because it was uncharted territory for them. With that being said, people getting all mad, and wanting to boycott things won't solve anything. Vote with YOUR FEET, and MONEY, and buy something else.

As far as the "fill" vehicles to round out 2021MY at MAP, this is because they have to keep the line running, and use all the parts that their suppliers shipped them that are tied to 2021MY. There will be WAAAAAY more parts and assemblies used in construction of the vehicle that are being revised/improved for MY2022 that the average customer will not ever see, or even notice. The effected-out parts will need to be consumed by a MY2021 vehicle. They HAVE to build them before MY changeover.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Laughable. As an owner you are really not even paying for Off-Roadeo, it’s a marketing write off .
I agree that Ford could have handled communications better, but the Hardtop fiasco was mostly out of their control. I think they did the best they could to fix it.

I have an FE on order, as with all the other FEs it was reserved on day One. I have watched hundreds of others get their Broncos delivered. Going to Off-Roadeo was a nice boost to the excitement, I would actually encourage everyone to go. If you’re unhappy with Ford, then by all means cancel your order and move on, but don’t try to bring others down with you.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel like at this point the offrodeo is all we can actually get lol.

How are you going to do something and then tell other people not to do it? It's like saying don't eat that, it's bad for you after you've already enjoyed yours haha.

Isn't offrodeo basically free? Or am I completely wrong?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like at this point the offrodeo is all we can actually get lol.

How are you going to do something and then tell other people not to do it? It's like saying don't eat that, it's bad for you after you've already enjoyed yours haha.

Isn't offrodeo basically free? Or am I completely wrong?
free to reservation holders except something like $200 you have to pay and get refunded once you take delivery. I guess insurance against people going for the ride and then canceling their res.

Sponsored

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
free to reservation holders except something like $200 you have to pay and get refunded once you take delivery. I guess insurance against people going for the ride and then canceling their res.
Thanks, that's what I thought. I don't understand the benefit of "boycotting it" when in reality it's costing Ford for you to attend (assuming you're a reservation holder, which most of us are).

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously? Talk about throwing out the baby with the bath water.

What a bunch of whiny bitches. I tell you what I'm about done with......this forum. :rolleyes: :(
Unfortunately, there is a lot of this around here. You just have to be selective on what post you read & respond to so as not to get soured on it. Certainly a different mentality for a lot around here ;)
Sponsored