First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am making a suggestion to get back at ford for not listening to us real time buyers/reservation converted to orders.

full disclosure I have already done the bronco roadeo .
I suggest that the ones that haven't done the Roadeo and haven't plucked down some money to do it , to protest and not go to those rodeos .

once they see that the roadeo program is KA-PUT and no one is attending maybe they will listen to us and go back to time stamp and order numbers as they came in to their que.

as I said I already made the roadeo this past September - did not know this CHIT ROLL OUT WAS COMING. and leaving all us behind and rewarding the
dealerships.

maybe this will start an ember/flame under their ass to listen to us / customers that have been waiting and holding the line instead of getting empty promises and posters, hammocks for them to screw us around .

I for one believed in them and sold my Jeep last February and my prized possession class 3 MG , to have enough $$$$ to plunk down on this non existing so called GHOST IN THE WILD. I also paid good money to go to the Roadeo FOR WHAT!!!!!! SO I CAN BE KICKED BACK ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO ( 2door status ) and dealers get some broncos on their lots ????

what say YE ????? pass the word around and lets see if we can rattle some corporate FORD CHIT BRAINS .
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't even think they would notice if folks canceled the rodeo imo. That's not where they're making their money. Those events are feel good distractions.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck with that…

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Getting back at Fomoco: Boycott Off-Roadeo 1633958752814

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like a valiant effort. I appreciate you putting some thought into this. I won’t be attending anything from Ford nor will I ever buy another one.

OP
OP
old goat

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't even think they would notice if folks canceled the rodeo imo. That's not where they're making their money. Those events are feel good distractions.
yes and no , but they paid a tremendous amount of money at the TX site to lease the ranch for three years

Sponsored

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats whats great about capitalism. Protest with your dollar. Go buy a Jeep or something else. I like my bronco but honestly, if its causing people this much pain and anguish, just go buy something else. The bronco is neat but its not this life changing experience. It's like a jeep that drives better on the road and looks different.

There are 49 new jeeps within 30 miles from my house all for sale ready to go.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're pretty different... like a lot different. Different enough that a jeep isn't even on my radar after driving the Bronco. One feels like a dinosaur for day-to-day vs the other.
Thats wild. I drove a new Jeep and it seems to ride much nicer but the steering doesn't feel too much different than my 85CJ. Still much bump steer. I would agree that the bronco is probably easier to live with day to day just because you can really tell they spent a lot of time getting the steering right but over all, they are pretty close. Not like a Mercedes VS a UPS truck. :)

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They'd have zero reason to tie off road-eo not performing well to anger from reservation holders unless they'd read this thread, etc.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate the bump steer. I mean it's a NIGHTMARE. The front solid axle is a pain in the back (literally) Since this will be spending 97.54% of the time on the mean streets of Dallas I don't need the hardcore solid axle, but I want to be able to weekend warrior/summer adventure week and still drive something super comfortable. It might be a princess and the pea situation for me specifically, but the bronco is just so much nicer.
Yeah. Bronco is great for that. probably 85-90% capable (with the right driver) as the Jeep but a little better to drive. I tell you what, its effortless on the freeway at about 75. Just rest your hand on the wheel and it goes straight. Noisy as hell but drives nice and straight.

My super duty had the steering assist that did a fantastic job of helping with bump steer. Not sure if jeep is doing that but they should look into it.
Sponsored