First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Patience has nothing to do with this situation anymore. I could see maybe 6-9 months for trying your patience but over a year is too much. Any sane person can see that to be true.
Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Genuinely curious. Why buy a Ford or Ford Bronco at this point. Sounds like some of you canā€™t be reeled back in. If I was this upset, Iā€™d cancel my reservation and go buy a ā€˜22 Tundra. Why reward a company youā€™re so angry with.

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford won't care. They'll just stop putting them on which will only hurt future buyers.
Iā€™m sure theyā€™re probably losing money on the actual rodeo, hoping to generate more sales down the road to make it up.

sshurts

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
misc, no jeep or bronco at this time.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We can all reconcile how we feel about Ford with future actions easily enough; however, I fail to see how it hurts Ford by not attending what sounds like an awesome event FOR CUSTOMERS.

And yes, I have an Bronco Off-Rodeo reservation coming up soon for what it is worth.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And your on this site for??? :unsure:
Well I actually liked Fords and was planning on getting another f-150 after getting my bronco. Now that looks like that is going to take a lot longer thanks to Ford so I wonā€™t be purchasing anything else from them. Why are you on this site? To troll people and cause problems?

Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Genuinely curious. Why buy a Ford or Ford Bronco at this point. Sounds like some of you canā€™t be reeled back in. If I was this upset, Iā€™d cancel my reservation and go buy a ā€˜22 Tundra. Why reward a company youā€™re so angry with.
Because a Bronco is desirable, Ford has difficulties meeting demand. On the other hand, Toyota likely will not have this issue because a Tundra is no more exciting or impressive than a new Silverado.

For me a manual 4x4 was my target, there weren't many vehicles that met that need in today's age of 2 pedal drivers.

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate the bump steer. I mean it's a NIGHTMARE. The front solid axle is a pain in the back (literally) Since this will be spending 97.54% of the time on the mean streets of Dallas I don't need the hardcore solid axle, but I want to be able to weekend warrior/summer adventure week and still drive something super comfortable. It might be a princess and the pea situation for me specifically, but the bronco is just so much nicer.

Tell me about it - Our streets suck.

When I first drove a Jeep, I was like oh shit, I actually need both hands šŸ¤£

When I drove the Bronco it was a world of difference. IMO šŸ˜¬

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The decision to pass over reservations for dealer stock at mega stores is very "on purpose".
I'm certain they are very aware of the backlash, it just is not a concern to them. They will still sell..... unless they prove to be a nightmarish owner experience.... to soon to tell on that really.
Nailed it. Ford has decided it is in their best interest to build commodity available Broncos and put them on dealer lots in order to create revenue. The entire ā€œ allotmentā€ scheme is an excuse to string along us suckers who actually ordered or reserved. The initial scam to side step the order and reservation list was ā€œ priority ā€œ orders. It was a way to supply buildable optioned loaded Broncos to dealers while bypassing the customer order list. In all my years I have NEVER walked into a Ford dealer and was told I could not place an order because their allotment was used up. They could have ordered 1000 F 150 trucks for the model year, and have 100 on the lot, but they would take and produce my order without question. Ford canā€™t build the majority of our orders, but they can build restricted base models. So they dream up this bogus allotment scenario to cover their sorry asses. This is one life long Ford owner who is fed up.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Getting back at Ford" should not be our focus here (and besides, it makes one sound like a jilted ex-girlfriend). Boycotting an event that doesn't generate significant revenue is not going to get Ford's attention. Nor is attacking Mike L and company on twitter.

The focus should be providing feed back on the current system and offering attainable solutions to the problem.

Alexis England

Black Diamond
First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford F350 dually 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am making a suggestion to get back at ford for not listening to us real time buyers/reservation converted to orders.

full disclosure I have already done the bronco roadeo .
I suggest that the ones that haven't done the Roadeo and haven't plucked down some money to do it , to protest and not go to those rodeos .

once they see that the roadeo program is KA-PUT and no one is attending maybe they will listen to us and go back to time stamp and order numbers as they came in to their que.

as I said I already made the roadeo this past September - did not know this CHIT ROLL OUT WAS COMING. and leaving all us behind and rewarding the
dealerships.

maybe this will start an ember/flame under their ass to listen to us / customers that have been waiting and holding the line instead of getting empty promises and posters, hammocks for them to screw us around .

I for one believed in them and sold my Jeep last February and my prized possession class 3 MG , to have enough $$$$ to plunk down on this non existing so called GHOST IN THE WILD. I also paid good money to go to the Roadeo FOR WHAT!!!!!! SO I CAN BE KICKED BACK ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO ( 2door status ) and dealers get some broncos on their lots ????

what say YE ????? pass the word around and lets see if we can rattle some corporate FORD CHIT BRAINS .

I asked who put them on when I went last month. Its not Ford. Its a private company. I don't see how this would really effect Ford.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Getting back at Ford" should not be our focus here (and besides, it makes one sound like a jilted ex-girlfriend). Boycotting an event that doesn't generate significant revenue is not going to get Ford's attention. Nor is attacking Mike L and company on twitter.

The focus should be providing feed back on the current system and offering attainable solutions to the problem.
Solutions have been offered by the jilted public. Example, sell two doors with soft tops. Allow BD models to option the high package. Put MGV in additional lower based models. These actions take the pressure off the models that were overwhelmingly ordered. Most folks who ordered a BL donā€™t want the disengaging suspension feature. They want the MGV and the ability to get a high package at least. Same goes for the OBX. Allow MGV and one more wheel tire option and the order percentages would be dispersed more evenly. Customers have altered their orders in order to accommodate Fordā€™s build issues. It is about time Ford did the same for the customer. Ford should react to this unprecedented situation and adapt to fulfill orders. It doesnā€™t get any more basic then that.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Rodeos are probably not run by Ford but contracted out to a small business. Who are you hurting? The single mothers that provide banquet duties at facilities, or the many other "little guys" that make their wage there? Slightly misdirected...

Last edited:

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wouldn't it make more sense to attend the Off-Roadeo (while you have a pending order) and THEN cancel your Bronco AFTER you attend? They do charge a nominal fee to attend but I doubt it covers their costs. Not saying it would make much impact to Ford, but I think it would make *more* impact.
Sponsored

Reactions: abe