Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got back from the TX Off Road-eo this weekend. It was awesome and run by great people, Bronco enthusiasts that have literally NOTHING to do with dealerships, production, ordering, etc. at Ford HQ. If you're upset with Ford, write some emails and even better, make some calls to customer support. Let them know you're upset that your order is being delayed because of their dealer politics. Call them a bunch. They're definitely more likely to notice that than hoping they look at a spreadsheet and possibly noticing a slight dip in Off-Roadeo attendees and somehow trace it back to a half-assed boycott from an online forum.
Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am making a suggestion to get back at ford for not listening to us real time buyers/reservation converted to orders.

full disclosure I have already done the bronco roadeo .
I suggest that the ones that haven't done the Roadeo and haven't plucked down some money to do it , to protest and not go to those rodeos .

once they see that the roadeo program is KA-PUT and no one is attending maybe they will listen to us and go back to time stamp and order numbers as they came in to their que.

as I said I already made the roadeo this past September - did not know this CHIT ROLL OUT WAS COMING. and leaving all us behind and rewarding the
dealerships.

maybe this will start an ember/flame under their ass to listen to us / customers that have been waiting and holding the line instead of getting empty promises and posters, hammocks for them to screw us around .

I for one believed in them and sold my Jeep last February and my prized possession class 3 MG , to have enough $$$$ to plunk down on this non existing so called GHOST IN THE WILD. I also paid good money to go to the Roadeo FOR WHAT!!!!!! SO I CAN BE KICKED BACK ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO ( 2door status ) and dealers get some broncos on their lots ????

what say YE ????? pass the word around and lets see if we can rattle some corporate FORD CHIT BRAINS .
Seriously? Talk about throwing out the baby with the bath water.

What a bunch of whiny bitches. I tell you what I'm about done with......this forum. :rolleyes: :(

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, I'm suppose to join your protest and NOT go to the rodeo that you already went to and, something I think would be really fun to attend, so I can protest what is going wrong with your build?

Meanwhile there are over 60 container ships (old count, maybe close to a 100 by now) with more lining up daily, outside of the port of LA waiting to be unloaded; there's a little thing called a pandemic and supply chain issues. If builds can't be made because of parts available, they shouldn't build units that don't need those parts because of your time stamp?

I recently waited three months for a motorcycle tire I had ordered paid in full for, but the distributors (plural) kept telling dealer I was next, there are 4 tires at the center, just to have them get shipped to a bigger dealer somewhere else who jumped the line. I was first in line, but couldn't get the tire I paid for; this kind of shit happened three times!

It wasn't my dealers fault and I finally had to go with a different tire, maybe I'll get that tire next time after all these supply chain problems are worked out.

I'm not saying Ford hasn't made mistakes and some worse than others, but I'm still getting a manual Bronco (something hardly available in today's 2 pedal world) and I'm still going to use my voucher for the same rodeo you already attended..

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This strikes me as Ford being Ford. Truck sales rule everything in Dearborn. They’re using Bronco allocation as an opportunity to reward truck units.

Ford will not deliver enough units to dealers in 2022. Not escape. Not Bronco. Not anything.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No thanks. I already went to the one in Texas and it was worth every penny. Sorry…or not. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe a discount or offering the event to reservation holders for free would be better.

Last edited:

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nailed it. Ford has decided it is in their best interest to build commodity available Broncos and put them on dealer lots in order to create revenue. The entire “ allotment” scheme is an excuse to string along us suckers who actually ordered or reserved. The initial scam to side step the order and reservation list was “ priority “ orders. It was a way to supply buildable optioned loaded Broncos to dealers while bypassing the customer order list. In all my years I have NEVER walked into a Ford dealer and was told I could not place an order because their allotment was used up. They could have ordered 1000 F 150 trucks for the model year, and have 100 on the lot, but they would take and produce my order without question. Ford can’t build the majority of our orders, but they can build restricted base models. So they dream up this bogus allotment scenario to cover their sorry asses. This is one life long Ford owner who is fed up.
Oh, they can build our orders .... if they choose.

Interesting take though ..... now, add in empty lots , starving dealers and the one vehicle they CAN produce AND that vehicle will support HEAVY ADM's.
Starting to make sense why they'd screw the reservationists and why they would divert the chips to the Bronco line.

Asthe saying goes ...
Follow the money.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am making a suggestion to get back at ford for not listening to us real time buyers/reservation converted to orders.

I suggest that the ones that haven't done the Roadeo and haven't plucked down some money to do it , to protest and not go to those rodeos .

once they see that the roadeo program is KA-PUT and no one is attending maybe they will listen to us and go back to time stamp and order numbers as they came in to their que.

as I said I already made the roadeo this past September - did not know this CHIT ROLL OUT WAS COMING. and leaving all us behind and rewarding the
dealerships.

maybe this will start an ember/flame under their ass to listen to us / customers that have been waiting and holding the line instead of getting empty promises and posters, hammocks for them to screw us around .

I for one believed in them and sold my Jeep last February and my prized possession class 3 MG , to have enough $$$$ to plunk down on this non existing so called GHOST IN THE WILD. I also paid good money to go to the Roadeo FOR WHAT!!!!!! SO I CAN BE KICKED BACK ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO ( 2door status ) and dealers get some broncos on their lots ????

what say YE ????? pass the word around and lets see if we can rattle some corporate FORD CHIT BRAINS .
Yeah that’ll learn em….

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hate the bump steer. I mean it's a NIGHTMARE. The front solid axle is a pain in the back (literally) Since this will be spending 97.54% of the time on the mean streets of Dallas I don't need the hardcore solid axle, but I want to be able to weekend warrior/summer adventure week and still drive something super comfortable. It might be a princess and the pea situation for me specifically, but the bronco is just so much nicer.
Plus no death wobble.... Not sure i'd ever buy a vehicle notorious for anything with the word death in it lmfao

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you really think ford wants this delay ? Im Sure if they could sell every bronco this year they would love it...they are losing money over all these delays...they made the dream veh we all want and I feel in the long run these broncos will have very little depreciation just like the jeeps and im sure they will be snatched up as soon as they come available for years...I find there are shortages these days and delays in almost everything...peace bro..

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Henry Ford is spinning in his grave and his grandkids are blowing their noses and wiping tears with 100 dollar bills.....
I'm sure if a few disgruntled bronco forum members don't attend the off roadeo (which there are probably thousands ready to take their places), will really shake things up for the Ford family to fly straight....
MY22 hasn't even begun and people are already dousing it in gasoline and jumping to Jeeps (allegedly).
Cancel your order so some of us can get ours sooner or shut up about it.
Conversely, Ford could've offered nothing like the off roadeo, communicated even less, and people would still be in line to buy broncos.
Ford Bronco Getting back at Fomoco: Boycott Off-Roadeo tiny-violin-buscem

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The only boycott Ford would care about is one that pushed sales below production capacity and that is not going to happen for a long, long time.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

dealerships.

Your pain comes from selling your vehicles before you had confirmation of a build. Depending on your time stamp and the dealer you have a relationship with to finalize the payment terms in writing for the Bronco patience will get you there in 2022.

MBLANCHARD

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

dealerships.

I say go to the rodeo. I just went to the Moab one last week and is was way above my expectations and first class. Helped me stay enthused.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me sum this up... "I went to off-roadeo but you shouldn't so that I can hopefully get my Bronco sooner"

Ford Bronco Getting back at Fomoco: Boycott Off-Roadeo 1633974700881

I'm not going to off roadeo until I have my Bronco, but it's because I'm going to make a whole trip out of it, not to send a message to Ford that they would never hear.
Sponsored