First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The decision to pass over reservations for dealer stock at mega stores is very "on purpose".
I'm certain they are very aware of the backlash, it just is not a concern to them. They will still sell..... unless they prove to be a nightmarish owner experience.... to soon to tell on that really.
Parts are at a premium. I am sure if a sub par truck was shipped to you, the response would be, why would they not just hold them until ready. People are never happy. Ship to soon problems, hold and ship a good truck people complain about the wait..Humans are never every happy.
Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another way to get their attention is by bad press-- some great fake Ford logos with clever, humorous insulting acronyms, other printable & sharable images disparaging Ford & how they've intentionally screwed us reservationists. These images will go viral especially if funny, I encourage all to make some - I'm working on a few.

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am making a suggestion to get back at ford for not listening to us real time buyers/reservation converted to orders.

full disclosure I have already done the bronco roadeo .
I suggest that the ones that haven't done the Roadeo and haven't plucked down some money to do it , to protest and not go to those rodeos .

once they see that the roadeo program is KA-PUT and no one is attending maybe they will listen to us and go back to time stamp and order numbers as they came in to their que.

as I said I already made the roadeo this past September - did not know this CHIT ROLL OUT WAS COMING. and leaving all us behind and rewarding the
dealerships.

maybe this will start an ember/flame under their ass to listen to us / customers that have been waiting and holding the line instead of getting empty promises and posters, hammocks for them to screw us around .

I for one believed in them and sold my Jeep last February and my prized possession class 3 MG , to have enough $$$$ to plunk down on this non existing so called GHOST IN THE WILD. I also paid good money to go to the Roadeo FOR WHAT!!!!!! SO I CAN BE KICKED BACK ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO ( 2door status ) and dealers get some broncos on their lots ????

what say YE ????? pass the word around and lets see if we can rattle some corporate FORD CHIT BRAINS .
Kind of crappy coming from a guy that already enjoyed it. Full disclosure or not. I was raised to not ask anything from others I wasnā€™t willing to do myself. Kind of like saying ā€œ hay I already received my bronco but everyone else cancel so WE can teach them a lessonā€

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
..... thinking about boycotting Bronco6g because of how whiny so many people are on here. But it's not B6gs fault so I'll hold out.
#MakeB6gGreatAgain
Sounds to me like your whining about the whiners. You joined the club and didnā€™t even know it!

Sponsored

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The decision to pass over reservations for dealer stock at mega stores is very "on purpose".
I'm certain they are very aware of the backlash, it just is not a concern to them. They will still sell..... unless they prove to be a nightmarish owner experience.... to soon to tell on that really.

You do understand that Ford has a LEGAL obligation to people and companies that have invested MILLIONS of dollars to work with Ford and are covered by Franchise laws... They may have a moral obligation to hold up to their reservation system, but that may cost them your sale while the legal one will cost them millions of dollars.

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. Silly idea. Just silly

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will be ordering a Jeep from Granger. Not sure what I'm doing with the reservation yet.
Show up at the Off-Rodeo in a new Jeep with a bunch of big Granger Motors stickers all over it.šŸ˜

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Show up at the Off-Rodeo in a new Jeep with a bunch of big Granger Motors stickers all over it.šŸ˜
Nah, I wouldn't go through with that amount of effort. It's just a vehicle. I'm actually excited about the builds I've been doing elsewhere.

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wasn't going to go to one anyways.

My decision is now, do I as a lifelong Ford customer buy another Ford after this Bronco. I've come too far to give up now but when it is time to buy another vehicle I will look at that Bronco and remember how Ford fucked over their customers (read early adopters) for numbers.

And I hold no false hope that me not buying one vehicle down the road will mean anything to FoMoCo but it will make me feel better. And I am not saying any other car manufacturer will be better but after giving Ford 25+ years of business maybe it's time for a change anyways.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wasn't going to go until I had my Bronco, or at least my VIN. So, I guess I'm not going for a long while. šŸ˜

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Isnā€™t the off rodeo included at no cost for reservation holders? So in effect you are telling people to give up something ā€˜freeā€™ to get back at FORD that has already priced these expenses into their budget? Wonā€™t you just be improving their bottom line when they save on vehicle wear and tear?

Iā€™m not sure you really thought this one through clearly.

Just do what I do. Sit in your F150 and make Bronco noises as you go down the road.

Now go drive to a record store making Bronco noises, get Guns N Roses greatest hits album and listen to track 3 ā€˜Patienceā€™.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Isnā€™t the off rodeo included at no cost for reservation holders? So in effect you are telling people to give up something ā€˜freeā€™ to get back at FORD that has already priced these expenses into their budget? Wonā€™t you just be improving their bottom line when they save on vehicle wear and tear?
Not exactly. If you haven't taken delivery of a Bronco, they hold a $200 (IIRC) deposit until you do. So it would cost you $200 if you attended but then later cancelled your order. At least that's what they had me do when I went.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everyone should def vote with their wallet. If you are unhappy with a company or its products then don't buy it.

It is unfortunate that ONE of the best vehicle introductions in recent history is synonymous with one of the worst launches EVER.

The members of Bronco6g are def jaded. I get it that everyone is upset and frankly at this point you have every right to be upset.

The irony is that everyone is piss as hell BUT everyone still comes back here.

Cancel your order and delete your bronco6g account and don't let Ford haunt you any longer.
Sponsored

Last edited: