First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tired of Ford telling us, "You're gonna get what we decide to give you, when we want to give it to you and at the price we're gonna charge you," when it comes to the Bronco. I've decided to stick with my 15 Lariat F-150 FX4 till the 22 model year and grab an F-150 Tremor. Taking a 5 year sabbatical from this hype and drama in hopes that the "Bronco Team" gets their shit together by then. My reservation date was 7/18 for all the droolers .
Sponsored

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tired of Ford telling us, "You're gonna get what we decide to give you, when we want to give it to you and at the price we're gonna charge you," when it comes to the Bronco.
You just described every single car purchase. Is Ford not telling you what they decided to give you, when they want to and how much it costs for the tremor?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I understand. Good luck

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Old news ... you announced this on a previous thread ... this rollercoaster cant be that bad if you keep coming back for a ride ...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tired of Ford telling us, "You're gonna get what we decide to give you, when we want to give it to you and at the price we're gonna charge you," when it comes to the Bronco. I've decided to stick with my 15 Lariat F-150 FX4 till the 22 model year and grab an F-150 Tremor. Taking a 5 year sabbatical from this hype and drama in hopes that the "Bronco Team" gets their shit together by then. My reservation date was 7/18 for all the droolers .
Why is this a "rollercoaster"? The trim designations and equipment groups have been known since July. The pricing tool had a $1,600 pricing glitch in it, which is about a 3.5% price increase ($30 - monthly) on average.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tired of Ford telling us, "You're gonna get what we decide to give you, when we want to give it to you and at the price we're gonna charge you," when it comes to the Bronco.

Reminds me of my last trip to Sam's Club to get toilet paper!

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mods please institute a rule banning these “I’m leaving the island” posts. They are useless and never generate productive discussion.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.