Sponsored

Getting rid of body colored fender flares for factory black plastic flares?

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the OBX non squatch guys...I'm working on a different badge. Let me know what you think.
Ford Bronco Getting rid of body colored fender flares for factory black plastic flares? received_1481920565472712

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called my dealer on the same question. I’m ordering a 2 door in Race Red and I want the plain black fender flares too. They couldn’t find the part number. Maybe not available yet? Seems strange. I guess I could spray them myself with LineX but I’d rather order an extra set in case I sell it and the buyer wants the original flares.

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called my dealer on the same question. I’m ordering a 2 door in Race Red and I want the plain black fender flares too. They couldn’t find the part number. Maybe not available yet? Seems strange. I guess I could spray them myself with LineX but I’d rather order an extra set in case I sell it and the buyer wants the original flares.
I plan to wrap mine. The wrap is available on Amazon and there are videos on YouTube to explain how to do it. The big plus is that it can be peeled off and is as good as new. Just my thoughts.

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good point on the wrap. It would be a fun project. I would do satin black or matte black. Definitely worth trying.

Sponsored

Msr3852

Wildtrak
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just finished putting in my order on an OBX 4 door, and I was very happy with all my choices until I saw recent real-life pictures of an Area 51 (my color choice) OBX, non-Sasquatch. I’m not the biggest fan of the body colored fender flares, I just found out.

I probably can’t go for the Sasquatch package, and I’m pretty set on OBX. Any ideas on the easiest option I have of getting those black flares that are on all the other Broncos? Thanks guys.
I have a sas arriving soon (2 weeks), I would be willing to trade flares.

Msr3852

Wildtrak
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just finished putting in my order on an OBX 4 door, and I was very happy with all my choices until I saw recent real-life pictures of an Area 51 (my color choice) OBX, non-Sasquatch. I’m not the biggest fan of the body colored fender flares, I just found out.

I probably can’t go for the Sasquatch package, and I’m pretty set on OBX. Any ideas on the easiest option I have of getting those black flares that are on all the other Broncos? Thanks guys.
I can trade you sas fender flares?

Msr3852

Wildtrak
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Danzer

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm looking for the same thing and not finding any luck. We have a 2021 Non-sas Outer Banks and we want the standard black fender flares. I'm not paying over $500 for plastic black fender flares. I'm looking for the kind that come on the Badlands. All the aftermarket ones I see have a different look than the factory ones.
Sponsored