Lynchpin

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mooresville Ford in Mooresville N.C. honored MSRP price. Great experience overall. Internet sales manager is awesome to deal with. Picked my Cactus Gray Outer Banks up on 6/4/22 after placing an order at the end of January.
Sponsored

LA6G

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Star Ford in Glendale, California honored MSRP and an old $250 rebate I had forgotten about.

suds

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just picked up my Bronco from Barbee's Freeway Ford in Denver and they were great. I brought my signed MSRP paperwork but they never even asked for it. They even fought the credit union to get me a better interest rate. Even gave me my $100 reservation deposit back!

Maxfund

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda CX5, Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager VN1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rod Baker Ford, Plainfield IL. Great to work with and no ADM.

CC3B04DA-A80F-4E14-B0F6-D50CAA6124B1.jpeg
Did you pay list from when you ordered or the new 2022 list price? I bought for Rod Baker Ford also, but they bumped the base price by $1,250. Also charged an additional $100 delivery charge from what was on my original order.

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you pay list from when you ordered or the new 2022 list price? I bought for Rod Baker Ford also, but they bumped the base price by $1,250. Also charged an additional $100 delivery charge from what was on my original order.
I paid 2022 price, but I didn’t reserve until 6/29/21, and I think to get price protection it had to be by 3/31/21

Sponsored

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Midway Ford in Miami honored MSRP on my Basesquatch, with zero nonsense like VIN etching, NO2 in the tires, etc. stuffed in there. Javier Gandia was a pleasure to deal with and stuck to his word.

With some of the horror stories I had read from other reservation holders on here, I was waiting for the other shoe to drop and expecting some catch, but there was none. Good luck to the others that are still waiting!

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Smith Ford in Conway, AR. Honoring 2021 pricing on my 2022.

Mica911

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500 HD Duramax, 1986 GMC Fire Truck,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy Sunday Morning All,

I would like to give a HUGE Shout Out to Wendle Ford - my dealership in Spokane WA.

Sean (my Sales Manager)and Lance (My Sales Associate ) were so clued in on the following issues:
  • Price Protection
  • Ford Pass Points
  • Reservation Deposit Credit
  • Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds = $1000.00 Credit on the Purchase Price!

And another Shout Out to Alex - My Wendle Finance Guru. He was able to match, even better, the Extended Warranty Deal from Granger Ford that has been posted on this forum elsewhere.

These guys made the whole purchase process so seamless! Can't thank them enough. If anyone on this forum is thinking about purchasing a Bronco in Eastern Washington and the Idaho Panhandle - you can not go wrong with Wendle Ford!

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing IMG_0045.JPEG

gleslie76

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shout out to Duncan Ford in Blacksburg VA..... I think they were more excited than I was. Pix later. 2 door OBX go Hokies!

Sponsored

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At the time (July 24, 2021) Capitol Ford in San Jose, CA honored MSRP on my base at $30,435. Today all Broncos that are for sale there are 15-20k markup

madfella

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Getting impatient so I almost bit the bullet yesterday on a Big Bend for 58k (44k MSRP) at Viva Ford in El Paso, Texas. I ended up walking out.

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Frontier Ford in Kemmerer, WY. They had inflated offers while it sat on the lot and they stuck to their word (and price). Ask for Bubba if you need something.

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
Vic Bailey Ford in Spartanburg, SC

I was told on Friday when the vehicle came in that it would not be available until Monday for pickup. I informed them that I have to leave on Sunday night for business out of town.

The sales manager called a couple of people in on a Saturday to make sure the vehicle was checked in and checked out so that I could take delivery. Great people to work with, the next ford I purchase will be with them.
Sponsored