First Name
Liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shout out to Fred Beans Ford in Newtown, PA! Picked up my Eruption Green Outer Banks yesterday. Ordered 11-10-21 in the dealership with a $500 deposit. We paid exactly what my almost year old printout said was due. Not a penny overcharged. The sales team was exceedingly patient with my frequent requests for updates. Already planning to build another vehicle, prepared for the long wait. It was worth it. Thanks Brian!
Sponsored

clyde6g

Big Bend
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jack Demmer in Wayne, MI honored MSRP and price protection. We took delivery in June, but I wanted to wait to see if they would send the check for price protection. For whatever reason they didn't take it off when I picked it up. I received the check in the mail 4 months later.

Greylyn

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Crossroads Ford in Indian Trail NC was very professional and honest throughout the entire process. Ordering through delivery was done very well.

MTDewX8

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Corwin Ford in Napa ID treated me well.

even with the order changes of some I asked for and what I ended up with being different slightly. all is good and would buy from them again with the same person that I felt with for 2+ years waiting haha.

had a nice break in road trip home back to Montana.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bayshore Ford truck, commercial, and fleet sales in New Castle Delaware.

MSRP pricing and price protection applied to my OTD price without me even having to mention it

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Earnhardt Ford honored MSRP pricing, and no dealer add-ons.

They even gave me $800 off to make up for the MY21 to 22 price increase that I didn't qualify for because I ordered 12 days after Fords magical retroactive cut off date.

drjohn41

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Al Packer Ford White Marsh Md honoredmsrp from initial order in '21 without and adm! Highly recommend. The entire team excellant service!

BroncoBill65

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hyundai Tucson Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cavalier Ford Greenbrier in Chesapeake, VA. Ordered from them in Nov 21 and they honored MSRP without question in July 22 when my Bronco came in. Accommodating and a pleasure to work with.

2wheel-Lee

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Big shoutout to price ford in Simi Valley. Henry Ford is the GM. Yes really that’s his name. Honored msrp, matched granger with the esp, and was all around great. Cannot recommend more highly.

79D15F2D-1397-47B4-98D6-683F34415F32.jpeg

Sponsored

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

J.C. Lewis Ford, Savannah GA
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 7C2F8B03-BFFF-491D-8785-D0575E1805DA

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Northside Ford, San Antonio, Tx No Hassles! Refunded the $500 deposit and I scored 5 years free oil change and tire rotations! Did the paperwork the day before it arrived. Smooth sailing on delivery day!
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 7C2F8B03-BFFF-491D-8785-D0575E1805DA
Did you have to pay for their $2496 package?

I am with them and currently at MSRP for the vehicle with price protection, but they are including the "window etching, tint, hydrogen 😂, and paint interior protection"... $2496...?

BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Diels Ford Grantsville, MD. Honored invoice on my Wildtrak. They were amazing to work with! Highly recommend.
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing Bronco

SoDak1623

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F150, 2022 Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think I posted previously, but Sioux Falls Ford was excellent to work with. We've ordered many vehicles through them before. I had a first 24 hours reservation that was delivered in early April 2022. They had no problem applying my dad's D-plan PIN and no markup was applied. They applied the first price protection on the sale and I later received a check for the second price protection after they had received the sale certificate. The did not try to add the usual dealer BS accessories, nitrogen fill, etc... If you are in or around South Dakota I would definitely recommend them. They are a larger dealer, so they get decent allocation as well.

midwesterpioneer

Base
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F150, 2006 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Chuck and Emily at at Fuller Ford in Cincinnati, OH were awesome to work with. I had recently moved out of state after placing my reservation with their dealership. They worked to find a dealer near me (Idaho) to accept delivery and waived the destination/delivery fees entirely! Can't thank them enough. Also, not sure how many allocations they receive a year but placed my order 2/22 and my 2dr base was delivered 6/22.
Sponsored