Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shout out to Varsity Ford of Ann Arbor, MI and most of all Mark Doyle my sales guy. Under MSRP, price protection and super smooth and easy deal. Thanks Mark!
Sponsored

cooooop_ks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Raptor,17' Ford Mustang GT, 14' Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Long McArthur Ford Salina, Kansas

KIMG2007 (1).JPG

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Olathe Ford on 135th in Olathe, KS gets the shoutout for amazing service.
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing IMG_0114

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealership honored MSRP, but I don't think I need to give someone a shout out for doing what they are supposed to do. Do I get a shout out for feeding my kids breakfast today? (I do not lol).

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealership honored MSRP, but I don't think I need to give someone a shout out for doing what they are supposed to do. Do I get a shout out for feeding my kids breakfast today? (I do not lol).
Yeah I came here to say the same. I am just on board with bashing the hell out of those that do not honor MSRP.

Sponsored

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I came here to say the same. I am just on board with bashing the hell out of those that do not honor MSRP.
If someone breaks a deal, that's not cool. And being able to spread the word so we can avoid terrible dealers is great!

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m with you there but I think it’s for those that may be useful for anyone wanting to order. Good to know who has honored MSRP and whom you could trust with an order. Dealers are not required to sell at Manufacturer “Suggested “ retail price as we will know. With that said Bondy’s Ford - Dothan, AL sold to me at MSRP ans I didn’t even have to mention PP, they had it right.

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very pleased with Bud Clary Ford in Longview WA. They placed my order in July 2021 and honored their commitment for MSRP and no ADM when I took delivery last Friday.

Definitely would deal with them again.

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Karl Ford ... Story City, Iowa ... MSRP+ a few goodies.. Honest and Friendly.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Chapman Of Horsham promised my Raptor at MSRP and delivered on that promise pick up.

HRnFW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ /
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to post that my bronco finally was delivered and that the people at Matt Bower were better than great. When the original
deals were made the expectation was that the allocation regimen from Ford would reward them with lots of additional cars for all the orders that they were creating. This of course changed and what did not change was Matt Bower’s and Carlos’s commitments to all of us. They have suffered a significant opportunity cost by keeping their word to us all and that kind of integrity should be rewarded. As far as I am concerned anyone anywhere who wants to buy a Ford product should deal with them , enjoy the weekend in New Orleans and drive their new Ford home. It was enough to amaze me with the integrity of this dealer and the people that have been working there for years.

Sweetair

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SHO, 03 Marauder, '69 S Code XR7 vert Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Randall Reed's Ford Planet 635 Garland TX. MSRP less price protection AND Private Offer added together. Outstanding salesman, Joe Ritmo, Courtney Chapman and manager Suzzane Baker. Even enjoyed the jousting with Arturo in Finance.

Traveled from MD to them and would do it again in a heartbeat.

CAPTChEB

Base
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW X5 50i M-Sport, 2023 Bronco 2-d ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very pleased with Bud Clary Ford in Longview WA. They placed my order in July 2021 and honored their commitment for MSRP and no ADM when I took delivery last Friday.

Definitely would deal with them again.
Another shout out for Bud Clary. Although I ordered my Bronco from Military Auto Source (MAS) Bud Clary is the only dealer in the area that will work with MAS as they are essentially a third party for ordering vehicles at MSRP for Active duty/DoD and arranging them to be delivered to the nearest dealer in relation to my home of record. I take delivery within the next 45 days and as long as they treat my father and wife right as I'm away on assignment they'll be our service dealer.

On another note they do say if you order through them they will honor MSRP aswell.

Menfer16

Outer Banks
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Area 51 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bolton ford in lake Charles , Louisiana . Msrp all paperwork online and staff was extremely helpful throughout the process with my credit union . Car shipped to Massachusetts with no problems

177E6044-8B4D-4C71-AADC-372347B721AA.jpeg
Sponsored