Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry if this doesn't belong here. Has anyone here sold to give me the vin? Considering using them to sell my car if the dealership gives me a bad number. Has anyone used this service? How did it go? Was there any issues that you ran into after giving them your car?

Would love some details.
Sponsored

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No, never heard of them. I'd verify pricing on CarMax and Carvana. Those at least are usually pretty solid, maybe best case, for pricing.

One thing to note, when you use your trade in on a purchase, there can be tax advantages depending on your state.

PlanoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called them on my Mercedes last year - they run their cars through Mannheim and they are legit. I didn’t sell to them but I did my research. Hope this helps

OP
OP
d_bearhugs

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called them on my Mercedes last year - they run their cars through Mannheim and they are legit. I didn’t sell to them but I did my research. Hope this helps
It does thank you. That was my biggest concern. I didn’t want to get scammed

PlanoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All good! Once you do it through the site someone local to you will call you and it’s like an inirance company - they will cut you a check and you can meet them at your bank and have a private sale doc signed you can get those for free if you look it up by state - so you release liability and give me the vin will have a contract too. Better than others for what’s it worth if your looking to bang out as much money out of it. Take care

Sponsored

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I tried them last summer to sell my 2017 F250 SD. They were right up the road here in Denver. Totally tried to low-ball me. This is when vehicle prices were sky-rocketing because no one could get a new vehicle. They were $15k under what I ended up selling it for (via a broker). Guys were pretty persistent in telling me I was "way overvaluing my truck". They asked me what i wanted to close the deal. Told them $65k. He told me I'd never get it. Sent him a photo of the bill of sale 5 days later with $65.5k on it and a copy of the check. Basically called me a liar.

Just based on that, I'd never use that guy. He's funny on the radio, but a jackass when you have to deal with him.

Carmax, Carvana and others are the easy-button. If you have a local broker, it was $500 for them to market and sell my truck... and I still made more than they offered at give me the vin.

OP
OP
d_bearhugs

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried them last summer to sell my 2017 F250 SD. They were right up the road here in Denver. Totally tried to low-ball me. This is when vehicle prices were sky-rocketing because no one could get a new vehicle. They were $15k under what I ended up selling it for (via a broker). Guys were pretty persistent in telling me I was "way overvaluing my truck". They asked me what i wanted to close the deal. Told them $65k. He told me I'd never get it. Sent him a photo of the bill of sale 5 days later with $65.5k on it and a copy of the check. Basically called me a liar.

Just based on that, I'd never use that guy. He's funny on the radio, but a jackass when you have to deal with him.

Carmax, Carvana and others are the easy-button. If you have a local broker, it was $500 for them to market and sell my truck... and I still made more than they offered at give me the vin.
Carvana and Vroom both priced me out less than they did. The whole quick deal thing really just made me curious how legit it was.

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
GMTV is legit, but their offers seem to be on the low end. It honestly all depends on timing and the specific vehicle you're trying to sell. I sold my 2020 Wrangler to Vroom (best offer by a long shot), then sold my 2014 Jetta TDI to Carvana (they beat Vroom by a few hundred dollars). GMTV offered like $6,500 on my Jetta, whereas Carvana was just shy of $12,000.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
GMTV is legit, but their offers seem to be on the low end. It honestly all depends on timing and the specific vehicle you're trying to sell. I sold my 2020 Wrangler to Vroom (best offer by a long shot), then sold my 2014 Jetta TDI to Carvana (they beat Vroom by a few hundred dollars). GMTV offered like $6,500 on my Jetta, whereas Carvana was just shy of $12,000.
I had a very similar experience. They were the low bid out of Cavana, Car Max and Auto Nation. Nice, wanted my GX460 but could not come up with the highest bid.

OP
OP
d_bearhugs

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So curious. They are easily $1500 more than the others. I wonder why that is for me.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I tried with them but they never followed through after their offer.

OP
OP
d_bearhugs

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As in they never showed up for the vehicle?
No after the offer they never did anything else. They wanted my bank and payoff information. Gave it to them and they just vanished. And no in didn't owe more than they offered.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if this doesn't belong here. Has anyone here sold to give me the vin? Considering using them to sell my car if the dealership gives me a bad number. Has anyone used this service? How did it go? Was there any issues that you ran into after giving them your car?

Would love some details.
They are legit. My advice, do not accept their first offer. Respond with their “Interested But Still Considering” option, or whatever the actual verbiage is they send for a response. In about a week, they will text you to see if you’re still interested in selling. Respond with yes, and I would like to get $**,***. They will not offer you what you’ve asked, but they will raise their offer. In my case, the second offer was $3,500.00 more than the original.
Sponsored