Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a second day reservation and was in my dealer's allocation for a '21 but really want the white top so I'm waiting for '22. It really depends if you can wait or want it now and want to resell/trade it later but that's something I didn't want to hassle with.

One of my big considerations was that I was going to be adding allot of late/wait items so even with an early reserve date it probably would have been fall before I received my order. Well, at that point I'd rather wait the couple of months and be at the head of the '22 line and get it the way I wanted. Your call though.
I'm in the same boat you are. It's probably only a few months more to take delivery on the 2022 versus 2021.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks to all for the responses. A follow up question: Anyone know how late in the game I can have the code 99 added to my order? Is it the March conversion cutoff, or May, or ....?
Before you get a VIN assigned.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The answer depends on your situation. If your above 65- get the 2021 because time is more valuable to a 65 year old than a 35 year old. Second - do you need the vehicle - in other words is your present ride reliable and will it carry you safely to next year. If your under 65 and have a reliable ride now - wait and get what you have dreamed of.
Exactly! If you're old or need a vehicle now, get the 2021. Us old people can't sit around waiting - missing a year of Bronco driving is huge - who knows how long we'll be able to enjoy a Bronco or even if we'll be able to drive a Bronco next year.
Sponsored