Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely love the look of this graphic. How about placing it above the rocker panel and style it in the shape of a Boss style hockey stick graphic with it terminating just below the model designator badge?
Something along these lines?
Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Artboard 4@2x
Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Artboard 4zoom

I should have mentioned before - the pattern in all of these is actually a topographic map of Badlands National Park.
Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Artboard 4zoom

I should have mentioned before - the pattern in all of these is actually a topographic map of Badlands National Park.
Yes! Please make the mountains, Bucking Bronco & text a little larger? Thin out the vertical slanting line to the width of the badge & form shape the upper leading edge around/under the badge?

I did notice the topo map and that really is the coolest part. Thanks for putting up with my many requests. Awesome work!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes! Please make the mountains, Bucking Bronco & text a little larger? Thin out the vertical slanting line to the width of the badge & form shape the upper leading edge around/under the badge?

I did notice the topo map and that really is the coolest part. Thanks for putting up with my many requests. Awesome work!
How's this line up with what you're picturing?
Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Artboard 5@2x

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Artboard 5@2x

What if vertical component either runs parallel with the door seam, or mirrors the rake of the windshield?

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What if vertical component either runs parallel with the door seam, or mirrors the rake of the windshield?
Hard to completely pull off the parallel, since the seam has some curve to it, but this is close.
Thanks for the suggestion
Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Artboard 6@2x
Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Artboard 7@2x

Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Artboard 5@2x.png
That pops? The size of the mountains, logo & text are perfect. I think ZackDanger has a great suggestion though. Have the vertical section mirror the rake of the windshield. And perhaps, round off (very small radial curves) the horizontal and vertical intersection for a smoother, flowing design and a much sleeker look.

Just saw the latest update, popped up just as I posted the above. The top rendering of your latest images looks best. But with the new angle of the vertical section, the vertical section needs to be wider corresponding to the size of the badge. I still think the rounding off of the corners would look good.

Last edited:

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An alternative version that's more subdued at the front, keeps Bronco all on a single door while still having something interesting on both, and keeps a little something around even while the doors are off.
Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Artboard 8@2x

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That pops? The size of the mountains, logo & text are perfect. I think ZackDanger has a great suggestion though. Have the vertical section mirror the rake of the windshield. And perhaps, round off (very small radial curves) the horizontal and vertical intersection for a smoother, flowing design and a much sleeker look.

Just saw the latest update, popped up just as I posted the above. The top rendering of your latest images looks best. But with the new angle of the vertical section, the vertical section needs to be wider corresponding to the size of the badge. I still think the rounding off of the corners would look good.
Here are a couple more versions along these lines. One has the same placement of Bronco, the second brings it forward so it doesn't cross doors. Added small curves to the junction.
I like how the shape aligns with this Badlands badge, but it may not work as well with other badges.
Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Artboard 9@2x
Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Artboard 10@2x

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard to completely pull off the parallel, since the seam has some curve to it, but this is close.
Thanks for the suggestion
Here are a couple more versions along these lines. One has the same placement of Bronco, the second brings it forward so it doesn't cross doors. Added small curves to the junction.
I like how the shape aligns with this Badlands badge, but it may not work as well with other badges.
Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Artboard 10@2x
That’s it! The top rendering looks best in my opinion. That and the Sound Wave graphics are by far the best I’ve seen for the Bronco. The rest are too generic. How’s that look on a 2 door?

You should pitch these to Ford for approval and market your designs.

Texasgrillchef

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Harley Trike, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mountain scene or beach scene on the sides

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mountain scene or beach scene on the sides
Interesting idea, change the scene based on the trim? And before anyone says it, no I do not want a strip mall on my OBX! 😬

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Food for thought, you need to be mindful of where the mountains and horse are related to the doors.

Remove the doors and you may be left with two horse legs by themselves

Reactions: Cat

Merica123

Badlands
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would replace the cheap "badge" with this.

Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos 1614012289311

or this

Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos 1614012382616

Black will prob look better on my Rapid Red though.
Sponsored