Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm coming from a 10 year BMW collector/restoration hobby with 26 examples during that time frame (with a Rescue Green JK thrown in there a few years ago). Out of the 26 BMWs, 13 of them were dark metallic green.

I was tempted to get a Bullit Mustang when they came out, just for that mesmerizing Highland Green. As I'm getting out of the BMW club scene, they just announced a bunch of new greens for 2021 (bastards). Green on Alfa Romeo and others too. Green is definitely coming back.

I thought about a highland wrap on the Bronco, but I've decided to try an all white bronco with a Stroppe wrap. Maybe even do clear on the remaining visible white, so everything has the same height off the body and everything has some brush protection. But I'm still weary of wraps in general, and have yet to hear about any stand out installers in my area.

Of course my biggest fear is Ford releasing green from the factory in the future! You know they gotta do it.
I'm sure they will do it. You're right. They have to... but I need a car now.

As it is, I'm trying to stick it out until the Bronco arrives with only my wife's XC90 after turning in my 340 lease. The only reason I leased was to wait for the new M3, and now that it's clear how it's going to end up looking... well... "really interesting", I thought it was time for something that's also tons of fun, that I can get the kids and dog into and maybe cut down on my speeding tickets while I'm at it. Who knows, maybe I pick up a 2002tii for the weekends?
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was thinking the same thing so I did a little photoshop work to see what it might look like.
Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos 1974-international-scout-ii

Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos 1974-international-scout-ii
Tires really do make the vehicle don't they!

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Exactly this!!! That looks like a 76 if those are factory decals. I have this in 77 but forest green with white stripes and body color top.
I have the EXACT same 77. The white stripe and body color top was called the “appearance package”. You are now the only other forest green 77 I’m aware of.

Sponsored

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have the EXACT same 77. The white stripe and body color top was called the “appearance package”. You are now the only other forest green 77 I’m aware of.
It was a ‘76-‘77 package called “Special Decor.” It included the stripes, black grille, & body color top. No idea how many were made, but they were available in Wimbledon White, black, or yellow stripes.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Bronco Hood Vinyl

I'd really be down for a simple hood vinyl that covers the "power bulge". Probably would help with reflections off the hood while driving as well. I know it helped a lot with my Tacoma.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THIS!! Have a black option, and the options to have the trim name or symbol in the stripe on the back fender, or a Sasquatch silhouette there.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Bronco Hood Vinyl

I'd really be down for a simple hood vinyl that covers the "power bulge". Probably would help with reflections off the hood while driving as well. I know it helped a lot with my Tacoma.
I had a 2014 Taco and the scoop in the right lighting really did not help with forward vision...

I had a guy at my work apply a clear matte wrap on it so the color was there but it did not shine in my face...

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love this one. The Bronco word mark where the front fender badges were placed on the originals is killer.

699083D1-42A2-4E0C-9F18-70A1B4B5B4DD.jpeg
That’s the one I want...with “Sasquatch” or “Badlands” instead of “Bronco” in the stripe.

Sponsored

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It was a ‘76-‘77 package called “Special Decor.” It included the stripes, black grille, & body color top. No idea how many were made, but they were available in Wimbledon White, black, or yellow stripes.

Thank you for the correction.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs