Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s really good looking, too.

This is why I can’t get tattooed. I’m very indecisive! I’ve ordered my cyber orange 2-Door and now all I have is time to overdue it
XD
We will be able to do these. There are so many variations and personal likes. We will be adding to our catalog as we go as well.
Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about a bronco sound wave graphic like or similar to this?:
Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Sound Wave Graphics

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw the new Mach 1 in “Jet Fighter Gray” that looks a ton like Cactus Gray and I love orange. Thought this would look great on my upcoming Outer Banks 2 Door. Simple hints of orange and black trim.

If anyone has some photoshop skills to show these on a 2 Door Cactus Gray Outer Banks, I’d love to see it!

Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Sound Wave Graphics

I would LOVE to see this replicated for the Bronco!

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to see something for the sides that incorporates a topographic map and the word Bronco (matching the grille). Preferably along the lines of your rear quarter side or rocker stripe graphics - nothing too large.

Edit: Maybe something like this?
Add a bucking bronco to the left of the Bronco text.

Sponsored

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
These stipes on velocity or antimatter blue might look cool. Especially with that custom one off brown interior on the yellow reveal bronco. Throw on some bronze wheels to complete the throwback look.

Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Artboard 3

Ford Bronco Give us input what graphics you'd like to see us design for the 6G Broncos Artboard 3
I never knew how bad I needed velocity blue until I saw this.

@Ridergraphix - if you did a nice set of hood stripes in these colors that went down the side, I would change my order color. I just don’t think you can do one over the roof since it’s removable. But this design is very cool. I would probably do red-orange-yellow but that’s me.

Question for those who know more than me about aftermarket graphics. Please forgive my ignorance.
  • For a proper install, would you need to remove the clear coat first?
  • Add clear coat on top?
  • How long would graphics like these last? What happens when they start to deteriorate?
  • Are aftermarket graphics any different than factory graphics?

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I definitely want to decal my new Bronco in some way. However, I am not that handy and suspect I would bitch the job. Anyone have advice on how difficult adding some stripes would be for a mechanical idiot? And how much it might cost to just order the decal pack and pay a skilled pro to do it for you?
I would like to know this too....

Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I never knew how bad I needed velocity blue until I saw this.

@Ridergraphix - if you did a nice set of hood stripes in these colors that went down the side, I would change my order color. I just don’t think you can do one over the roof since it’s removable. But this design is very cool. I would probably do red-orange-yellow but that’s me.

Question for those who know more than me about aftermarket graphics. Please forgive my ignorance.
  • For a proper install, would you need to remove the clear coat first?
  • Add clear coat on top?
  • How long would graphics like these last? What happens when they start to deteriorate?
  • Are aftermarket graphics any different than factory graphics?
Great questions, I would like to know too.

Also, is it better to go with decals or wrap? Are all of the decals paint safe? Thanks!

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know these have been posted in this thread, but I want to add my voice. I was talking to my wife, and this graphic is something we really want.
Something like this, that incorporates the piece for the hood, but that also works in the Active Orange Badlands badging color would be fantastic for me! I’m into the fade or gradient styles a lot.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to know this too....
It's not difficult to do. And after some practice, it's not as nerve-wracking.
Back in the day (and sometimes even now after I've trained a few others to do it) I did a lot of decaling on one of our customer's products at my FT job. Several thousand of them to date.
Each decal is well over $100, so you really have to keep in mind what you are doing and where the decal is in relation to the floor, itself, other surfaces. At $150 each, it doesn't take long to wrack up some scrap $ due to a simple mistake. The decals are about 4' long and 2' high.

Easy method is to use water and dish soap in a spray bottle. I use JOY brand because it is cheap and it does dry away completely without leaving a residue that adds to adhesion failure. Mix it maybe 10:1 water-to-soap maximum.
The below is after you measure/mock up where you are going to put the decal. Good practice is to use a grease pencil or non-permanent marker to mark one corner and go from there.

1)Wet the surface down very well with the soap mixture(after making sure it is COMPLETELY CLEAN).
2)Peel half the paper off of the decal and spray the adhesive surface. This prevents it from sticking to itself when peeling the remainder of the backing paper off.
3) Peel the other half of the backing material off and spray the whole back of the decal again, making sure it doesn't touch the floor.
4) Apply the decal and slide it around to where your mark is for the starting corner. Now you can either measure, eyeball it, or use a construction laser level (if the vehicle itself is perfectly level) to get a straight line for either top or bottom. I can eyeball if and use body lines to get what I need but you can also use masking tape to lay out a straight line up above before step 1 if you don't trust it.
5) Use a good rubber (handheld) squeegie and get the bubbles out of the first section there you know is right.
6) Apply some fair force to the other end of the decal and pull it tight (and up/down as needed) to not only remove creases, but to also achieve that straight line you are looking for. While maintaining pressure with that hand, use the other to squeegie quickly the surface area to set the decal in place.
7) Go back over it, pulling any air/water left under it to the edges and out. Be careful not to drag the squeegie too hard and crease the vinyl, but hard enough so that you get all of the air out.
8) Let it sit for a bit. In the heat of summer maybe 3-5 minutes. In the winter, a good 10-20.
9) Carefully start one corner of the transfer paper over the vinyl and pull it at a sharp angle, slowly. Meaning close to the surface.
A 90 degree angle wants to pull the vinyl back off of the paint.
10) Once the transfer paper is all off, take a CLEAN microfiber towel and rub down the surface, removing all the water and residue off of the vinyl. look at it from all angles, looking for bubbles, lifting edges, creases.
11) If you find any of the above, use pressure with a finger wrapped in the towel to move it towards the edge, etc.
12) If this does not seem to be working you can get a heat gun or hairdryer to help, but don't cook the vinyl. It doesn't take temps approaching nuclear fusion to get the job done here.
13) Worst case if you have a bubble you can't work out, you can take a straight pin and prick it, working the air/fluid out of the hole easily and methodically with your finger and the towel.

Long post, sorry.
With the size of decals most will be putting on, it shouldn't be too hard.
The giant birds on the hoods of Trans Am's of the 70's are a bear to do.
I would start, if you are concerned, with some cheap vinyl off of Amazon or a local dealer and practice with it on something (an old appliance, extra body parts you have laying around) before you get the important stuff in and try it.
Once you do it one time you'll realize that it's intimidating looking at but not that bad to actually do.
Sponsored