555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
First road trip will be out to Alpine/Marfa/Fort Davis to spend some time in the high desert. We go every year, but it's been a few years since I've made a topless trip out there and going in a normal SUV feels like a waste. You have to be top down to take it all in and enjoy the dry air.
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• Map.JPG

I took this at the ranch we stay at - sunrise from the hottub with a beer in hand.
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• Sproul
Sponsored

ajreid18

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 VW Westfalia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me and my wife have been planning our honeymoon roadtrip that should last anywhere between 3-4 weeks. My wife’s a teacher so she has summers off and I’ve been saving vacation days to take a sabbatical.
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 6388F228-CACC-4A96-90D3-E1AACB7E1FBD

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone posted a cruise past the Mall yet?!?

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My first trip in my new Black Diamond Bronco will be to the White Mountains (White-Inyo Range) in eastern California. I spent many, many weeks and months here in my old 1971 Bronco doing field-based research in the past
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• whitemtma
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• whitemtma
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• white-mountain-ca-wikipedia
. It will be fun to take the new Bronco on the same US Forest Service and old mining roads.

Sponsored

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody that's been there before will recognize the iconic view from the entry road to Chicken Corner. Can't attach the picture I took because even at 5% quality it is "too big", so here's a stock one. That'd be the first big trip I'd plan with the Bronco.

1-chicken-corner-trail-and-colorado-river-marek-uliasz.jpg

devhodge

Big Bend
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After break in, going immediately to explore, fish and camp in this area of the wilderness of Michigan’s U.P!
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 56E22222-DBA1-4B63-8A2F-B49817A0296C

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette, Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After picking up our Badlands in Canon City, Colorado, (hopefully next month) we will drive it to our acreage near Guffey, Colorado and test our self-made off-road trails!
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625928874471

BME16

Black Diamond
First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 135i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Of course I’m not the only one, but the inaugural road trip will be the trek home from Granger - in this case to NC. Looking forward to seeing new parts of the country.

The plan is to take the slightly longer β€œsouthern” route home, with for sure stops in Nashville & Asheville, and likely more but where depends on what time of year delivery happens to take place.

If the timing works out will hopefully head to the coast as well, sans roof.

Loose itinerary:

C5B15A74-0015-4CA5-9417-BBF7875E20BC.jpeg

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I plan on taking my new Badlands Bronco (whenever it is built) out to Canyonlands National Park and take on Elephant Hill. Back in 1985 my brand new Eddie Bauer Bronco II was no match for Elephant Hill and I ended up backpacking the entire trail.

I haven't been able to dig out the old photos from that trip. But looking forward to the Confluence Overlook and the Joint Trail (although I may not fit through some of the cracks in the rock like I could 36 years ago.)
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1626286389062

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1626284821980

Last edited:

Sponsored

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first off road adventure will be either Valley of the Moons or Coral Canyon OHV park, both here in San Diego. But it also depends when I take delivery, since we're planning to move next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.