Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My first trip will be brining it home from Granger.

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625535962098
Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll probably take it to the closest option on day 1, right where this poor SOB trashed his sport...hopefully with differing results

2021-ford-bronco-sport-off-road-rescue.jpg

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My BD’s first road trip will only be 20 minutes long: driving to Dad’s house to pick him up for a ride. He’s an 84 yr old stroke victim, veteran and career auto mechanic who is looking forward to seeing the Bronco in person. I’ll do whatever it takes to get him into the passenger seat for a top-off cruise around town.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We had a '91 Bronco that gave us countless amazing memories, but none better than when we took the top off and used it for our getaway vehicle at our wedding. For our honeymoon we toured around camping and sightseeing, plus we made the dubious decision to get (sort-of) matching tattoos. Fast forward eight years later and my sister wins us a gift certificate for the same tattoo place to update them. With COVID we weren't able to do it last year, and now the GC expires this fall, which happens to be our 10 year anniversary. With all the production delays it's looking less and less like this will happen, but I am still holding out hope that we will get to take our new Bronco on this anniversary roadtrip to relive our youths and that incredible time together. Having a badass B6G sticker on the back would be icing on the cake.

IMG_1625544554280.jpg

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Within the first week or 2 of taking delivery mine will be hitching up a small trailer with a SxS on it, and taking the 4 hr trip to Disney OK to the GRDA offroad park unofficially known as Disney. Loaded down with my good buddy and camping gear for a long weekend, get there unload the SxS unhook the trailer and hit the trails with both!

I fully expect the Bronco to come back with some pin stripes.

Then after that break in trip it will start getting modded. Small lift enough to fit 37's, custom tube doors, custom sliders, some strategic placed minimally invasive lighting upgrades.

Then it will go back to Disney for some comparison of bone stock, to lightly modified.

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625587615199

I think the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail will be first on my list, relatively close and should be a piece of cake for the Bronco.

TheRealJyushi

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigvalleyford.biz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First trip would be a much needed return to Fort Bragg, CA. Went a few years back and fell in love with the atmosphere, architecture, and of course…THE BEER (home of North Coast Brewery).

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 8989CB83-45F1-4C46-AED4-DF0D541B8D4A
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 87FA4892-F2CE-44B7-899C-009402EF72C7
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 91BDC729-6532-4D4F-A6D2-31396D55D69B
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• C491A6C4-292E-4580-BB94-8BCCE5BF7D04

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First trip will be doing the western loop in mid September. Hopefully I can get a roof rack for my 2 door FE as it wasn’t an option so I can mount the rooftop tent as soon as I get the Bronco

96DBEB36-7A84-44A5-A0C1-F4FF86CA3AC8.jpeg
I'm doing all kinds of research on this. Wow what a bucket list kinda thing. Amazing.
I'd like to do small sections at first from here in NC and eventually work our way up to overlanding the whole thing.

Several interesting things show up when you spend some time on the internet..
Trans America Trail Journey *PIC HEAVY* | Tacoma World
Watch | Facebook

chowfun27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're fortunate enough to only live about 30 mins away from Granger but plan to take a trip to the Black Hills National Forest and do some exploring. How could we also not stop by the Badlands National Park in our Badlands either? πŸ˜…

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625591004317

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625590774213

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625590822562

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure when I'll get my bronco but this is my favorite place to be in any season so our first trip will most definitely be here in Hocking Hills Ohio ❀
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• oh-winter-weekend-getaway-1
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• af0004fa16e088cac45b95552b6dfcb8
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• devils-bathtub-and-bridge-hocking-hills-ohio-vertical-lisa-wooten
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 44c1783e2b21c278fe9639c309a6b904

Sponsored

Trav

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

First trip will hopefully be to a local Jeep Show, if I get it in time. It's going to be real close.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

First true road trip, taking her back home to Texas from Granger.
I'm sure a trip to Breckenridge will soon follow, as it seems to be a yearly trip. That is unless I can convince the significant other to try Telluride and wheel some of the passes in that area!

Photo taken last year at Blue Lakes near Breckenridge CO-a spot found by accident close to 15 years ago while looking for a different trailhead that had closed after an early snowstorm dumped over 36" unexpectedly. That straight line in the center is another lake damned, road access all the way- but with the snow we hiked it the first time only because I thought it "looked" like a damn from the bottom. It's kinda just become "our spot" for the wife and I.

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• IMG_2291 reduced
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.