Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Technically, my first trip is the trip home from the dealer; but I do plan on taking the scenic route back to Three Hills for some photo Ops across the Red Deer river via Bleriot Ferry in the Hoodoos.
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 816D0E01-4F81-47D7-A8CC-549260DD06CF
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• AF60BD4E-92C7-4EAE-9C6C-FD5E3D10FA8E
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 4787CF77-EC8F-4407-B2FD-8CE37D14A1A3
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 2BE725FA-740F-4B02-8B7F-772C449A5CAC
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• B3A00B06-9BDF-4868-AEDB-A0CF0E45B0C8
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 96C62F7B-77EE-49A0-9B4E-E3E67652AF16
Sponsored

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although living in Texas all my life, I’ve never visited Palo Duro Canyon - this will be my first road trip in the bronco!

5D040C47-E825-4D38-A3D4-DD804CD8DFF0.jpeg

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Technically, my first trip is the trip home from the dealer; but I do plan on taking the scenic route back to Three Hills for some photo Ops across the Red Deer river via Bleriot Ferry in the Hoodoos.
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 5D040C47-E825-4D38-A3D4-DD804CD8DFF0
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 5D040C47-E825-4D38-A3D4-DD804CD8DFF0
been there,great adventure worth a second trip for sure.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Depending on the time of year we get ours, hopefully the first trip will be taking the top off and taking our daughters to get ice cream.

Then, the second trip I will hopefully get to take an adventure to find some dark sky away from the crowds to do some astrophotography!

EM Tent Star Trail (1).jpg

EM Tent Milky Way Vert.jpg

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know the place I'm thinking of.... for weeks on end, it's been busy as all heck at work, kids events going on ....just a hectic period in your life and in the rare moment you think "when things slow down I'm going to "that place"."
It's the place that even just a day there, doing nothing, "resets" you. Going back to work after a visit there reminds you why you work so hard, to enjoy places like this.

That place for me is Brown County, Indiana, a 4 hour trip from here.
There's a cabin out there, perched on a decent hill, with a rough hewn gravel driveway that starts out so steep I use 4LOW on my trucks or soon, my new "CRAWLER" gear in the Bronco!!! 😁

The journey there is indeed just as important as the destination! I believe it helps set your attitude for whats coming, it EASES you into a different mindset.
I live in the Northen flatlands that are mostly corn and bean fields, and the industry of the outer most 'burbs of Chicago-land, but down there, TREES !!! ...and HILLS !!! ...and roads that have MANY MANY curves and more hills... and steams running along side the roads, not just straight and flat and boring.
The drive starts out as a few hours of Interstate to "get you the hell out of dodge", then you get onto a 2 lane but still pretty large State Highway, after that a State Scenic Route that is more like a remote county road, then a pretty rough county road , which changes over to gravel and that starts to change over to a path, at which point your about at the "driveway"!

So , there's the first road trip I look forward to. My personal heaven, the place I experienced so much "nature" as I was growing up.
...and yes, I'll share! The best part about The Lodge is the people and friends you take there!
I look forward to hosting some Bronco group drives in the Fall when the weather turns cool, the leaves start to turn and campfires and a tasty beverage and flannel jackets become the required dress code of the day.

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625426355032

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625426439916

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625426843291

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pending the bosses approval (read - wife lol). I'll be using my excess days off next year (hoping for a fall/winter delivery so she'll be broken in by summer lol) to make a summer road trip to Glacier National Park for some backpacking w/lots more along the way. GNP just happens to be the turning point lol. I will be living off of iOverlander for places to sleep along the way which just means more chances to take my bronco off the beaten path!

Along the way - I'm knocking out some bucket list items:
1) Visiting the UP of Michigan (been all over MI for work except for the UP. This will also let me visit the only Great Lake I haven't placed eyes on yet.
2) From there it's off to North Dakota, I will finally step foot on the last state I've haven't visited yet. As well as place eyes on area that seems to escape me every time I volunteer to go πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
3) After a day or two in ND, it's off to MT! I love this state and have pipe dreams of moving there one day. For now I'll take a few days and spend them in Glacier National Park. The family and I drove through there a few years ago and I've been jonesing to go back ever since. I'll make a detour to check out a few of the bigger cities for future employment opportunities as well.
4) Finally - while cheesy, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take my badlands bronco to Badlands National Park in SD.

From there it's back to reality in MD...

*This would be the first real road trip except for the ride back from Stephens - while I'm planning few detours, that's part of the initial experience. There may be a trip or two to the local beaches w/out a top with the family, but when I think road trip/happy place - this is where I travel.
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• Bronco Road Trip.JPG
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• GNP lake
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• badlands

Last edited:

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
To celebrate July 4th, we're starting a B6G swag giveaway! Thanks to our awesome members who are responsible for creating and producing these items. πŸ™

We will be choosing 75 winners in two weeks. Each winner will win one Bronco6G pineapple pizza patch + two Bronco6G pineapple pizza stickers -- pictured below.

CONTEST RULES:

1) Post up a photo and/or description of the first trip (road trip, off-roading, adventure, etc) you plan to take in your Bronco
2) Only one post per member.
3) Serious entries only. Others will be deleted and disqualify you from the contest.
4) Contest ends on Sunday, July 18, 2021. Winners will be chosen & announced the day after.

bronco6g-pineapple-pizza-stickers-patch.jpeg

I am trying to organize a Bronco Takeover at Uwharrie National Forest OHV trails in the fall (Late October/early November). Being a new Bronco, I plan on hitting every trail except Daniel:
National Forests in North Carolina - Badin Lake OHV Trail Complex (usda.gov)

The plan is to meet at El Dorado Outpost to get permits, air down, radio up, then hit the trails in groups as early as 9AM. If we have enough turnout, the plan is to break down into smaller groups to spread out so we don't crowd a single trail. The idea is to run on trails until at least 1PM, meet back at a campsite for lunch, then go back out again for the rest of the day. We do plan on getting some people up on Kodak Rock and getting as many as we can on it and call it Bronc Rock for the day :)

It will be an all-day adventure. And we are open to non-Broncos being in groups, too. Jeeps, Samurais, custom jobs, whatever.. come join us when we figure out the date.

And if we could get a bunch of stickers to give away at the event, that would be a plus :)

See my thread in the southeast forums for more info if you want to get on the list. :)
[EDIT: Thread here: URE (Uwharrie) Bronco Weekend get-together? | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community ]

Last edited:

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She had all the fun here... can't wait to take my rig through Swing Arm City in Utah!

20210529_091326.jpg

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

...and yes, I'll share! The best part about The Lodge is the people and friends you take there!
I look forward to hosting some Bronco group drives in the Fall when the weather turns cool, the leaves start to turn and campfires and a tasty beverage and flannel jackets become the required dress code of the day.
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625428212476

DIBS ON THE RECLINER! Southern Indiana is an unknown treasure, have been there visiting friends in Columbus!

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First trip will be port Aransas beach with top and doors off enjoying life!

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• cadillac-8174

First to see the sunrise on the East coast.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.