Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have never been off roading or rock crawling or mudding. Before covid our family would always be doing indoor stuff like movies and bowling, things of that nature. Since we had this big reset, its the perfect time to try new stuff. We look forward to fishing and camping and taking our first trip to Silver Lake Sand Dunes. Hope to see lots of Broncos up there also. Cheers
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• Screenshot_20210704-154855_Samsung Internet
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First long trip, from KC to Routt National Forest near Steamboat Springs, CO to go Elk hunting.
First short trip, to the Ford PDC (parts distribution center) in KC to show it off to my brother and cousins.

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

First road trip in the Bronco will be to Big bend with the family! We have been holding off going to big bend for the sole purpose of taking the new Bronco.

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625430117009

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625430384968

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625430462034

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

First off road trip will be to my buddies since they all Jeepers and can’t wait to see one l.

Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• Screenshot_20210704-163530

I'll be so friggin stoked when my Bronco shows up, I'll catch a Bruins game and follow them all the way to Seattle to watch their first game against the Kraken! P.S. I'm serious AF about this! Probably watch a Sabres, Blackhawks and Wild game along the way too (Did I mention I really, really like hockey?)

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am trying to organize a Bronco Takeover at Uwharrie National Forest OHV trails in the fall (Late October/early November). Being a new Bronco, I plan on hitting every trail except Daniel:
National Forests in North Carolina - Badin Lake OHV Trail Complex (usda.gov)

The plan is to meet at El Dorado Outpost to get permits, air down, radio up, then hit the trails in groups as early as 9AM. If we have enough turnout, the plan is to break down into smaller groups to spread out so we don't crowd a single trail. The idea is to run on trails until at least 1PM, meet back at a campsite for lunch, then go back out again for the rest of the day. We do plan on getting some people up on Kodak Rock and getting as many as we can on it and call it Bronc Rock for the day :)

It will be an all-day adventure. And we are open to non-Broncos being in groups, too. Jeeps, Samurais, custom jobs, whatever.. come join us when we figure out the date.

And if we could get a bunch of stickers to give away at the event, that would be a plus :)

See my thread in the southeast forums for more info if you want to get on the list. :)
For sure! I won’t have mine by then but if you don’t mind a TJ tagging along, I’m all in.
and for those who haven’t been, it’s an amazing set of trails.
I haven’t tried Daniel yet, or Dickey Bell.
Plenty of YouTube videos for y’all to check out.

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My wife and I will pick up the Bronco from Granger and take a few days back to Denver. We’ll be hitting up Devil’s Tower, Mt. Rushmore, Badlands National Park. Might take in Rocky Mountain National Park, too.

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 7E940581-A352-457A-817C-7BC96D835B15

Sponsored

FNDUCKEDUP

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 & 96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 4F1F1985-51FE-4C83-B937-E40186EC1D21

Gonna load up the pups and head down to Marble Falls to check in on family and see what all this off-rodeo fuss is all about!!

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plan on taking my Bronco here to go camping. Not willing to take my current vehicle there anymore due to the likelihood of damage. Lol

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• plowing-alaska-road-768x519

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• plowing-alaska-road-768x519

almost looks like Bowman Lake...

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The first road trip in our Bronco will start the day after we pick up our Bronco at Granger Ford in Iowa. Our plans are to head west to Cheyenne using as much of the back roads as possible. Then north to the Deadwood/Rapid City for a few days. Then back eastward on the old Lincoln Hwy to Sioux Falls, SD. From Sioux Falls we will head south on Hwy 29 to pick up Hwy 80 heading back east again on the old roads though the little towns back to Des Moines. From there it's back to good old North Carolina. There's no better way to rid my Bronco of those pesky break in miles. :)

From one of our recent trips.

I stole your avatar, I hope you don't mind....: )

Status
Not open for further replies.