Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I will be choosing one of the three following adventures avoiding highways, tolls, and ferries!
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• C4769942-DAF4-4730-A6A8-3C5396D23388
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would proudly post my B6G sticker and patch with my sticker I made of my son's Chacos. He wore those things everywhere regardless of the temperature.

People have asked me where our first trip will be. Without hesitation the Bronco is headed to Arkansas. After all this Bronco is his and everything about it it's good his memory.

He attended the University of Arkansas up to the point depression forced is to bring him home. He loved Arkansas. His girlfriend he met during freshman orientation would have no doubt been out daughter in law. We loved traveling up to Fayetteville to see him. Such a beautiful area.

Even after bringing him home and getting every but of hell we could, we lost him to depression June 14, 2020 during COVID lockdown. Unable to visit his psychiatrist in person left him volnerable to changes in his medicine. But he had us and his 140lb baby Great Dane (Bri, short for Brienne of Tarth from GOT). But in the end, mental illness and depression got the better of him.

He was wanting a Bronco pretty bad since Bri didn't fit his Challenger anymore. I really hasn't thought about it until 2am 7/14 when I was up as I usually am trying to keep my mind busy and occupied and got a notice reservations were live. I immediately knew I needed to reserve it for him. It allowed us to move on from his Challenger that had become so hard to look at but just couldn't get rid of. The hope was too receive it in time to take it to Fayetteville and be with his friends at graduation. That of course has come and gone, but it's ok. The hope now is just to get the MY21 as he will always be 21 going forward.

We miss him so much and will always miss him more than anything in this world. But the Bronco gives us a little bit back, and allows us to always have some piece of him.

So this Bronco will be traveling to Arkansas as soon as we have it. This Bronco will be the first vehicle we're not going to worry about milage. This Bronco will have 50k miles a year put on it if I can manage. Because every mile in the Bronco, is a mile with Connor. πŸ’™
Sorry for the long post. It's like therapy to talk about him.

Screenshot_20200929-153504~2.jpg

Screenshot_20201002-133618.jpg

Bella Sam Bri-018~3.jpg

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜18 F250, β€˜88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be picking it up at Stephen’s in WV and taking a couple days to get it back to Buffalo. I plan on stopping at the Monongahela, trails under the New River Gorge bridge, and stopping at Fallingwater in Mill Run, Pa. All have been on my bucket list for years.

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• Bella Sam Bri-018~3

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• Bella Sam Bri-018~3

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• CA2F0D01-A660-4785-9DDF-475566C4A29D

Worth the trip. Enjoy it.

Ibleve

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR, for now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve read so many Bronco stories over the last year of getting connected to the new Bronco. I feel I may be in the minority of those who never had, or even experienced a Bronco growing up. My vow is to make sure that stops with me and the first Bronco experience my son has is with me and our new Badlands.
It starts with my sons first plane ride, Knoxville to Huntington, thru Atlanta. We’ve been talking about this trip since last September when we switched over to Stephens.
Now I have to admit, we did have Bronco experiences last fall at supercel East and the overland unveiling. We added to our Bronco journey the last spring in Townsend with a ride along with Shelby Hall.
Those experiences set the stage for picking up our soon to be built (7/14 blend) memory maker and our 5 hour + drive through non interstate backroads , top down, radio β€œturned up to lleven β€œ smiling, singer, making our first Bronco memory of many.
ive learned over the last year, as many have, time is precious. Family is precious. I plan on making the most and best out of both.

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 0B86F1E0-524B-41D3-8DB0-5F7CDD188E61

I lost my baby boy earlier this year so the first thing I will do is hang his collar from my mirror. My first trip will be a long drive through the Rocky Mountains with the missus to leave a bit of him behind on the trails he loved so much.

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

take the south route and stop in amarillo, tx. at the big texan and get you a steak on the way. if i am not mistaken they have a 96 oz steak challenge... maybe get ya a free meal out of it....
They do i have had it before it’s good food there

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probablt Hot Springs Off Road Park in Arkansas to get a feel for what it / I can do. Then try exploring the Ozarks on subsequent trips.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

take the south route and stop in amarillo, tx. at the big texan and get you a steak on the way. if i am not mistaken they have a 96 oz steak challenge... maybe get ya a free meal out of it....
93DB75E7-7436-4A1F-B93A-CAE50BAAB4A2.gif

Last edited:

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First trip will be a road trip after I pick it up at Granger in Iowa. I'll drive North through Minnesota to show my uncle, who I've bonded with when it comes to off-roading and hiking. From there I will drive home to Idaho, stopping in/driving through national parks

D1D0A026-487D-425C-A11B-1A47547BE9A1.jpeg

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The first 2 pics are a couple of runs I’ve done multiple occasions, using forestry and seasonal roads. I’m planning on an overnight run and blending the 2 together. This will be the first true trip for the Bronco.
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1F2DC849-1C3D-4ADF-94AB-5043308C4432
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 4635988B-701A-402C-B131-FB122CF8F314

The second is a real goal of mine. I unfortunately don’t get much time to take off and really explore, between mine and my wife’s work schedule and some of my sons limitations with his autism. On the plus side, he loves going out on trail rides, so a couple of my Jeep buddies and I are planning this for next spring, taking a 4 day weekend, ride the SS Badger over to Manitowoc and running the SHPC, then trail riding back down through the Upper Peninsula and back across the Mackinaw Bridge. If momma isn’t done with school by then, I’ll load up my Co Pilot and enjoy the trip!
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1969B3A7-44F2-4720-A39E-EE1A7CB9E599

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• F8351D8A-66A7-4221-BA06-898C95024FBB
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 17FE7F61-F1D2-41E2-92EF-C14F9CC2861B

Scott2373

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford F150, '18 Wrangler Sahara, 08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 17FE7F61-F1D2-41E2-92EF-C14F9CC2861B

My very first trip in my Bronco will be from @DealerInsider to my house so I guess here it is
My grandparents lived in Coral Springs. Very fond memories of flying down there from NY, when I was a kid and spending pretty much the entire week in the pool!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B1DFCA2D-E78B-4EB2-9CDD-A5E49023E15C.png

As direct as I can to Chapman of Horsham for pickup, then onward to Connecticut to grab a Pizza with a little sightseeing along the way. Then meandering down the coast to Charleston SC, with several undetermined stops along the way. Then back home to work and pay for the damn thing. Should be a day and a half drive, but with the sightseeing and stops we’re expecting it to be a 5-6 day trip.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The beach! Outer Banks to be specific…..if arrives before winter. If after winter, probably to the airport so I can fly to Puerto Rico to visit a different beach…
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• B8CC7C21-6A3C-42AB-97B0-8385C5D1D9AD

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, it’s only about 3.5 hours to the OBX for us.
I guess I never considered people would come from so far away and take it for granted it’s so close.
we try to go once a year at least but this map just showed me to appreciate it all that much more.
good trip, and good luck!
Yeah, we used to go a lot when I was in the Navy and lived out that way (Norfolk and Fredericksburg). Moved back home to St. Louis 16 years ago and still make sure we make a yearly trip out to OBX.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.