Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, buckle up mate.

My boys (6 and 3), who are the biggest Bronco hype-dudes in the history of hype, are strapped into their car seats in the back of my 4dr. My blushing bride rides shotgun and handles DJ duties since my stoke of driving this thing will be pegged.

We head northeast a bit from our humble abode to Downieville, CA, to get our 'squatch on in the Sierra Nevada mountain's Poker Flat jaunt. GUARANTEE there will be a picnic with pineapple pizza... even if I'm the only one who likes it in my family. The view I'm thinking of pulling off trail and walking to a vista point is this (credit to @da_jokker for sending me the link to the video from which I grabbed a screenshot):
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• Poker Flat

Then, continue our happy tuchus' way back down the grade, top down and doors off, and have memories of a wonderful day.
It'll be "the dream" if my boys recall this trip years down the road, and I toss them the keys and have them drive their old man and his bride around, new adventures abound :cool:
Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure how I’ll do it yet, but I’ll figure it out.

C7A19985-83DA-4603-8463-3AB440D85011.jpeg

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625688561248
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1472086_4859355218751_6441031649534277773_n-20150102-073358914 - Copy

My daughter & her family moved May, 2020 & took my only grandchild with them! My first road trip is to Symrna, TN.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• trip1
Plan:
When my Bronco is scheduled to arrive at Stephen's Auto in Danville, WV - two of my buddies and I will be flying from Orlando to Yeager Airport in Charleston, WV. As soon as everything is finalized, we plan to spend a few days in WV exploring (Stephens plans to have a list of places to visit available for their Bronco customers).

After several days we will make our way to Townsend (Where Super Cel is held) to hit up some trails and do some tubing (Depending on what time of the year it is). Next, we'll head towards the Cherohalah Skyway and camp out at Indian Boundary lake for a day or two.

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625706010527

We'll most likely stay at an Airbnb in Robbinsville, NC, for the remainder of the trip. From there, we have access to the Nantahala Outdoor Center, where we can go rafting or kayaking, and the GSMNP for hiking. We actually do this yearly.. minus the traveling from WV. This time will be particularly special as we aren't driving up in our sports cars to enjoy the roads... It's all about enjoying being off the road in the Bronco! Although, I'll probably take the Bronco through the Dragon at least once as an open-air experience and to get a few snaps to pair with my mustang!

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625706865677

When our time is up in the mountains, we'll make the boring trip through Georgia to home. Stopping for one last adventure at Buc-ee's along the way!

Sponsored

broncbeau

Big Bend
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Guardsman Pass UT to Wasatch Mtn State Park to Sundance UT and Back. With the top popped, my wife driving and a cooler of beers.

bronK1TT

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium w/ Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Taking the Bronco down to Red River Gorge to go climbing again! And of course having pineapple pizza at Miguel's!

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• roadtri

(For those that don't know, Miguel's Pizza is a very popular climbing / camping spot near Red River Gorge)
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• climbin

Sponsored

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• oceano-dunes-svra

Taking my wife, two little ones, and our camping gear out for some time in the sand near Pismo, along California's central coast. We have a number of trials nearby but I think my family will enjoy this as a first trip in our new Bronco. Although I guess things could change depending on when I actually get the Bronco.

Thanks for putting this together and good luck to everyone!

(Not my image)

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My first trip well be from San Diego back home to Vegas

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m thinking valley of fire state park outside of Vegas. This was a shot i went to get back before covid, but there are lots more amazing views to be had there!

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• oceano-dunes-svra
Beautiful!

ThtDroneGuy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I drive about 50k miles a year all over NE TN and SW VA so there's no telling where illend up but here's a few places I've been in my 2020 Ranger.

received_352702266571911.jpeg

20210530_205125.jpg

20210526_074838.jpg

20210526_070836.jpg

20210526_070844.jpg

20210526_071441.jpg

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I will be heading to Hatfield and McCoy's off road park to tackle some trails.

We're gonna pack up the weekend we get it and head out! Super excited!! Maybe find some Pineapple Pizza along the way :p

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625750193004

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Patch and Stickers! πŸπŸ• 1625750217535
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.