Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haven't had a proper car since my 2010 Ford Escape that I completely blacked-out. It was my favorite. Sold it when I moved to California.

Since then, I bought a Harley Sportster and have been wrenching and customizing it a little every day.

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Stickers! DSCF0944-2

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haven't had a proper car since my 2010 Ford Escape that I completely blacked-out. It was my favorite. Sold it when I moved to California.

Since then, I bought a Harley Sportster and have been wrenching and customizing it a little every day.

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Stickers! DSCF0944-2
Bonus shot of me and the pup riding.

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Stickers! IMG_20171003_105634_868

Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Stickers! 84842379_10102377965510070_7322314800524596414_o

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I love Victory bikes so much. I was close to getting one, but was nervous about getting an out-of-production bike. Absolute beauty.

Sponsored

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as my current ride, my avatar is probably the picture I would post. Instead I'm posting the truck it replaced... 1996 Mazda B4000.

I've posted about it a couple times... How my daughter learned to drive stick in it... How beverages in the cup holder interfered with 2nd and 4th gear shifts so I got in the habit of shifting beverage locations with every other shift.
Ford Bronco Giveaway: Bronco6G Pineapple Pizza Stickers! B4000

But a story I didn't share was about the ballsy kid that bought it from me. He and a friend came from out of town (20 minute drive) to buy the truck. Neither one could drive stick. The kid wanted to drive a manual and figured the best way to learn was to commit to it by buying one. After I test drove it for him, we completed the sale , I gave him a few lessons, rode with him for a few blocks on his way out of town, then got out and walked back home.

Still miss that little truck, but I was proud to hand over the keys to that kid.

bronconitis

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2008 Chevy Tahoe HYBRID! Seems like an oxymoron but it's true.

Tahoe 2020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.